SB: $24.75
      BB: $19.92
      UTG: $29.62
      MP: $5.00
      CO: $24.85
      Hero (BTN): $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BTN with T :club: J :club:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.37) 8 :spade: 9 :spade: Q :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $1.77, Hero raises to $4.72, BB folds, UTG calls $2.95

Turn: ($11.81) T :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $5.50, UTG calls $5.50

River: ($22.81) Q :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $5.50, UTG folds

UTG

Bigger raise on the flop 3way?
      On the turn I bet for value mainly against onecard flushdraws. Sizing?
      On the river I like checkbehind much more now, this vbet seems just too thin. The sizing is this small to give the chance for Qx/KK/AA to call, but the board is just terrible, so now I doubt he would call even with trips...
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

If I would bluffraise flop I would make it around 4.8$, so I think your raise size is fine- he would b/c his overpairs and Qx and if you made it any larger he may easily make correct fold hands that has very little equity (like AQ, KK/AA)
      Turn bet is fine and I would also valuebet river- making it 7$ should also get calls Qx hands and maybe AA/KK would also find there make herocalls

best regards,
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

If I would bluffraise flop I would make it around 4.8$, so I think your raise size is fine- he would b/c his overpairs and Qx and if you made it any larger he may easily make correct fold hands that has very little equity (like AQ, KK/AA)
      Turn bet is fine and I would also valuebet river- making it 7$ should also get calls Qx hands and maybe AA/KK would also find there make herocalls

best regards,
      agree with this but have small question about preflop?

Is it good to call here with TJs? And what is the smallest SC we call here? I call it when there is already 1 caller before me or when I see we can exploit villain postflop... This villain seems to barrel alot en not fold cbet to raise.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think it should be reasonable play call with JTs. It plays fine postflop and if you hit two pair or better you generally have the best hand. Also you can get all-in your combo draws and put pressure his overpairs. I would call pf as small as 54s.

best regards,