Starting to get in the game.

• Ennuks

I am 21 years old girl from Estonia and my name is Helen. Started playing poker a year ago or so with friends. Im rather a tight player and prefer to play tournaments :) After I found out about this great opportunity I decided to give it ago (free capital). Lets see where it can take me!

Kind regards,
  • 7 replies
    • Meda1985
      Good luck Helen! :) I hope it takes you far! :)
    • RasTweet
      Hi Helen!

Welcome to the English community!!

How did you find us? Did you find us on the internet or was it because of a friend that you joined us?

Have taken the quiz already?

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Best of luck on the tables!

• Ennuks
      I found this site surfing on the internet. Before I wasnt even aware of such a great offer! I did the quiz and by now I have also finished with the ID check so all i got to do now is wait for the starting capital! :)

• gadget51
      Hi there Helen,

Seems like you're on your way then! :)

Do let us know if you need to know anything else won't you, it's what we are here for.

Hopefully some of the other ladies on here will come and welcome you as well, that would be nice.

Have fun and best regards,

• Ennuks
      A problem has ouccured! I didnt not somehow pass the ID check! How is this possible ? :O I did everything right... Cant I re-do it or something?
    • IngridN
      Originally posted by Ennuks
      A problem has ouccured! I didnt not somehow pass the ID check! How is this possible ? :O I did everything right... Cant I re-do it or something?
      Hi Ennuks,

Welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry to read that you failed your ID check. Unfortunately the decision taken in the ID Check is final.

Don't be sad though, there are other possibilities for you to get on with your poker career. Our education materials such as videos, articles and free coaching sessions will all help you to learn something new everyday. And it also worth a lot more than $50. :) I would recommend you to read all basic materials you can find and take advantage to the fullest of our learning materials before depositing yourself and start playing.

Within our promotions you'll find plenty of chance to cash in. For example, I can see that you were going to play at Ladbrokes so I'm going to give you a few options to still earn a small bankroll there.

You can participate in the Daily freerolls at Ladbrokes or the Weekly €1,000 Depositors Freeroll and you should also keep an eye on our $10,000 Depositor Freeroll running each month at different poker rooms.

If you decide to try another room, you can see the full schedule for all our partner rooms freerolls here.

Other than our freerolls you can still receive a small bankroll at the following poker rooms:

Get an instant $8 to play at 888poker

Free $7.70 at Poker770 no deposit required.

Please check Terms and Conditions and make sure that your Country is included in the above promotions, don't be shy to ask here if you have any questions.

Hope this helps.
    • malcolmlinco
      hey, i sent you a friend request. if you like to play tournaments then maybe we can discuss local live game options.