BTN: $8.40
      SB: $71.28
      BB: $29.81
      Hero (UTG): $27.20
      UTG+1: $26.65
      MP: $25.54

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with A :spade: Q :spade:
      Hero raises to $1, 4 folds, SB raises to $1.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.75) J :club: 2 :club: K :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: ($4.25) K :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.02, Hero folds

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

How you can treat those min-bets is just raise them up. :) As for example usually would you Bet the flop if he Checks to you? If you would then Raise it up if you would rather Check it behind vs him then Calling is fine vs the min-bet.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

How you can treat those min-bets is just raise them up. :) As for example usually would you Bet the flop if he Checks to you? If you would then Raise it up if you would rather Check it behind vs him then Calling is fine vs the min-bet.

Best Regards.
      But since he is the 3bettor(he 3bets from SB against UTG) I thought it hit his range pretty hard and I called just for the impleds to hit a T.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      But since he is the 3bettor(he 3bets from SB against UTG) I thought it hit his range pretty hard and I called just for the impleds to hit a T.
      As I said calling ain't wrong vs the min-raise which could be treated as well as Check. What's the question? :D