Do I need a credit card for the $50??

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I would like to apply for the $50 and start building some status points on here but theres only one problem, I dont own any credit card. Is this going to be a problem? I would prefer to sign up on 770 but am flexible.
  • 5 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      No you don't need a credit card. Do the quiz and then pick a room that you've never held and account at and you'll receive your $50 starting capital.

Should you later want to withdraw the funds(or winnings hopefully) then it would depend on the poker room as to which methods they support. Personally I recomend you get a moneybookers(now called Skrill) account - all poker rooms I've looked at or play at support this payment method and you can fund it and link it to your normal bank account.

Skraggy

edit : obviously the room needs to be one supported by PokerStrategy ;)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, Noz03.

We never request any credit card information from any of our members.

As mentioned by Skraggy, for some(or even most) sites you will only be able to withdraw using methods you have previously deposited with. At this point having a credit card could be useful, but we at PokerStrategy.com are never involved in that part.

For an up to date list of the rooms where the Free $50 starting capital please click on the link below:

Where do you want to play with your free money?

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
      Richard
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Thanks Skraggy :)

Yep as stated already, you don't need a credit card to get the $50 starting capital but when you come to withdraw from any poker site then they will most likely require a deposit first, only needs to be a minimum deposit and also stated already there is more ways to deposit than just using your credit card :)

If you go to the website of the different poker rooms they should have deposit options available to them, let me go check the 770 website and i'll post them here for you shortly,

Regards
      Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Ok i found a list, poker770 allows for depositing:

Credit/Debit card
      Click&Buy
      Neteller
      Click2Pay
      Moneybookers (skrill)
      Ukash
      Entropay
      Neosurf
      Paysafe card
      CC by fax
      Wire transfer

Hope this helps

Carl
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey noz03!

I see you have bronze status so I guess you received your free $50? Are you making loads of status points now?

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet