$25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

BB: $28.95
      Hero (UTG): $24.63
      CO: $26.05
      BTN: $28.29
      SB: $71.83

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is UTG with Q :diamond: Q :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, SB calls $0.63, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) 7 :spade: 3 :diamond: 9 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.31, Hero calls $1.31

Turn: ($4.37) 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.25, Hero calls $3.25

River: ($10.87) A :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $8.25, Hero folds

SB

Average reg (PS member, as I remember), didnt have reads about his donkbets. Is it better to fold on the turn, or call turn/river as well?

I had a bad feeling about this line, because he could play sets this way instead of checkraising them, even if it is not balanced out with bluffs, which is quite possible given we are on NL25...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

The problem is that I would also assume that his calling range on the SB is full of PPs for a PS member. Doubt that I'd play it much differently, especially when his AF on the river is also super small. Not sure if such a guy would even turn his PPs into bluff.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

The problem is that I would also assume that his calling range on the SB is full of PPs for a PS member. Doubt that I'd play it much differently, especially when his AF on the river is also super small. Not sure if such a guy would even turn his PPs into bluff.

Best Regards.
      We call on a blank river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Best Regards.
      We call on a blank river?
      If it's not a completed FD then most likely I'd make a crying Call and take a look at the guys hand. Especially if he is a reg it would be worth note.