UTG: $9.96
      UTG+1: $28.25
      MP1: $14.99
      MP2: $21.98
      Hero (CO): $38.42
      BTN: $25.62
      SB: $23.57

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 6 :club: 4 :club:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.12, 1 fold, SB calls $1.02, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.87

Flop: ($3.61) 2 :heart: 8 :club: Q :club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.75, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.75

Turn: ($5.11) 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.00, Hero raises to $4.05, SB calls $3.05

River: ($13.21) A :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $9.50, SB calls $9.50

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

As long you were PFA I'd rather raise the flop than play this way on the turn & river vs so loose opponent. Doubt that we will have much fold equity even vs his Qx hand.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Fold preflop?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Fold preflop?
      Vs such a fishy I wouldn't even mind playing, depends a lot how secure you are postflop. Although might be true while MP1 has a mid-stack. If hero had reads that MP1 limp/folds enough of times then why not to isolate or either was giving up postflop easily.

Depends a lot on your game-style how you playing. You can play looser with bigger variance -> the main value from those hands comes from if we do hit big time. For example would you isolate with 65s?
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Fold preflop?
      Vs such a fishy I wouldn't even mind playing, depends a lot how secure you are postflop. Although might be true while MP1 has a mid-stack. If hero had reads that MP1 limp/folds enough of times then why not to isolate or either was giving up postflop easily.

Depends a lot on your game-style how you playing. You can play looser with bigger variance -> the main value from those hands comes from if we do hit big time. For example would you isolate with 65s?
      The lowest SC I would isoraise is 9Ts. Is that a leak?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      Fold preflop?

The lowest SC I would isoraise is 9Ts. Is that a leak?
      Not really -> playing more those loose hands as 65s or whatsoever make your variance just bigger -> which also means you have to be better postflop and understanding more your opponent. The more used to the game you get the more hands you start play, at least was with me so, some of course continue the same strategy for longer.