NL5 FR reg looking for some sweat sessions

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Hi everyone! Im looking for people who have timezones closest to GMT -3 to skype/chat/sweat session with from time to time. I think my game is pretty solid at the moment and I am looking to share what ive learned with others who have a nose for the game, as well as a serious desire to move on from these micro limits and start playing the nosebleeds/midstakes sometime in the future. i'm not looking to sit there and listen to how many bad beats you had last night or how bad AJ has been for you over the last 7 days...i want to talk about theory and business. Equity and ranges. TAG type shit :P lmk :D

i will do sweats up to NL5 and will watch people up to nl10 for now.

magic
  • 5 replies
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Hey <3 magic,

I'm currently grinding nl10, could be interested in some sweat sessions/discussions :) .

Never done one before (haven't even got Skype yet haha) but could be interesting. I'm in the uk so on gmt :) .

Just let me know.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      yeah im deffo up for some sweats. I just wonder before doing this with a complete stranger, is there any precautions i should take or something when meeting new people on here? what about tonight ? if so my skype addy is [edited by fruktpuff] . if not tonight just get me on my blog , as im on here like 24/7 lol.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      sweat sessions can be dangerous :s_o:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello ilovemagic,

I'm sorry but I've had to remove your skype name from your post, as we in general don't allow people to post personal contact details on the forum.

If someone is interested in getting your skype name to facilitate a sweat, please use the community tool and private messages to send it.

Good luck with the work on your game though.

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board. :)

Good luck.
      Ingrid