Poker770 Cash Machine: Deposit and Get $20 Free Before May 18!

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Poker770's Cash Machine offer is back and better than ever! There's no longer any need to email Poker770 to receive your bonus.

If you want to participate in this promotion then you need a Poker770 account. If you don't already have a Poker770 account, you can create one now and claim a 200% up to $2,000 deposit bonus:

Create a Poker770 Account Now!

How Can I Get the Free $20?

• Deposit before 18 May (23:59 GMT) and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20
      • The cash bonus will be automatically credited to your account
      • The cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you've earned 10 Points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus
      • The bonus can only be claimed via a deposit through VISA, UKASH, NETELLER, SKRILL, CLICK2PLAY and WEBMONEY
      Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer

If you deposit at Poker770 for this promotion you will also qualify for our exclusive $10,000 depositor freeroll.

Please note that the terms and conditions of Poker770 apply for this promotion.

More Reasons to Play at Poker770

The upcoming $10,000 freeroll is a great reason to begin playing at Poker770. However, there are many more reasons why you should play at this poker room including daily and weekly freerolls, a 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus and a great VIP system.

Check out the following thread for more reasons to play at Poker770:

Poker770: Promotions and Information

• 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Have you guys managed to take part in this promotion? Any feedback?
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Yeup, all is gut. Bonus cash credited instantly. Thanks poker770!

(Now ship me my PS depositors freeroll tickets please?)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alphabeat
      Yeup, all is gut. Bonus cash credited instantly. Thanks poker770!

(Now ship me my PS depositors freeroll tickets please?)
      Hey alphabeat,

Have you contacted Poker770's support and asked regarding your tickets?

Ingrid
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Logged in , in my poker770 account to play some tourneys...
      Wild pop up appears giving me instantly 20$ for 20$ i deposit... instantly!!...
      My thought "yeah sure why not" it s a great deal i will play +++tourneys...
      Cashier--- deposit---moneybookers----20$--- no bonus....
      Too good to be true i thought immediatelly...
      I start playing some cash to clear some points thinking they will credit me the amount later....
      No my friends... After contacting them in the first reply they said i had to clear 20points to get the bonus?!?!?!?--- where is the instant bonus?!?!?!
      The second reply after my whining second mail i send them was...
      Please be reminded that you have made a deposit on 16 th May 2012, therefore we regret to inform you that you are not entitled to benefit from this promotion.

To sum up... i see the pop up promotion... I deposited for the promotion... I deposited too soon!?!?!?!??!? HOW THE HOLY FUCK I DEPOSITED SOONER... F@KING POKER770 ALREADY STARTING ADVERTISING...

Bottom line i feel cheated and withdrawing all my money for there...
      Grose!!
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Although i think the worst of poker770 from my past experiences with them, i deposited 20$ on thursday as soon i learned of the promotion, i can say they delievered, i got my 20$ the moment i deposited 20$ from mooneybookers.

Maybe i'm the one of the lucky few, although i'll be cautious till i withdraw.
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      There's no trick, they have this "Cash Machine" promotion every few months, I claimed it several times before, always got it, withdrawn it too.

Thanks for the free moneys, I guess.
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Yup, they sent me a cryptic message that read:

Dear Arun,

We thank you for your message.

Please be informed that as you have registered the deposit within the promotional period, this will be taken into account.

Moreover, note that you will be automatically entered on the tournament participants list for the $10,000 depositors Freeroll tournament on the 27th of may and therefore, we invite you to check the tournament lobby the specified date in order to confirm your registration.

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Victoria

What will be taken into account? Funny business this
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by firebullgr
      Logged in , in my poker770 account to play some tourneys...
      Wild pop up appears giving me instantly 20$ for 20$ i deposit... instantly!!...
      My thought "yeah sure why not" it s a great deal i will play +++tourneys...
      Cashier--- deposit---moneybookers----20$--- no bonus....
      Too good to be true i thought immediatelly...
      I start playing some cash to clear some points thinking they will credit me the amount later....
      No my friends... After contacting them in the first reply they said i had to clear 20points to get the bonus?!?!?!?--- where is the instant bonus?!?!?!
      The second reply after my whining second mail i send them was...
      Please be reminded that you have made a deposit on 16 th May 2012, therefore we regret to inform you that you are not entitled to benefit from this promotion.

To sum up... i see the pop up promotion... I deposited for the promotion... I deposited too soon!?!?!?!??!? HOW THE HOLY FUCK I DEPOSITED SOONER... F@KING POKER770 ALREADY STARTING ADVERTISING...

Bottom line i feel cheated and withdrawing all my money for there...
      Grose!!
      After yelling at them for 3 days through e-mails i finally got the 20$....
      Not instantly though...
      Sometimes u have to be harsh with the poker room negotiations to get what u deserve...

Peace and thanks if ps.com had anything to do with it!!
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alphabeat
      Yup, they sent me a cryptic message that read:

Dear Arun,

We thank you for your message.

Please be informed that as you have registered the deposit within the promotional period, this will be taken into account.

Moreover, note that you will be automatically entered on the tournament participants list for the $10,000 depositors Freeroll tournament on the 27th of may and therefore, we invite you to check the tournament lobby the specified date in order to confirm your registration.

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Victoria

What will be taken into account? Funny business this

Hello Arun,

Since you have registered your deposit within the promotional period required for taking part in 'PS $10,000 Depositors Freeroll', I can confirm that you will be automatically included on the list of participants for this tournament.

No tournament invitation will be credited on your Poker770 account and therefore, you will just need to access the tournament lobby and confirm your participation the day the tournament is held, i.e. 27th May.

Please feel free to contact the Poker770 Support Team in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Thanks for the confirmation, Yoanna!

What about the weekly depositor freeroll tix? Are they automatically entered as well?

cheers,
      AB