Will Daniel Negraneau be PokerStars Ambassador Forever?

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I was thinking Daniel has been the ambassador of PokerStars for sometime.I was wondering if he will be able to hold on to that title.Will he forever? How long has he got a contract? Will it get renewed? Just curious.

Anyone know about his contract with Stars?
  • 6 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JBCD71
      I was thinking Daniel has been the ambassador of PokerStars for sometime.I was wondering if he will be able to hold on to that title.Will he forever? How long has he got a contract? Will it get renewed? Just curious.

Anyone know about his contract with Stars?
      Just ask on stars e-mail.

No joke, they got a nice support and usually answering everything lol :D
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Are you interested in taking over his spot? :f_biggrin: Daniel has a fun personality, I hope he keeps his position.
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I am a big fan of Daniels and been following his career for sometime.I respect his game more than almost anyone and i think he is the President of Presidents in regards to being a all round player,Which is integrity,honesty,leadership and a great ambassador of the game.

Its rare when you come across a player like Daniel,i personally wish there were more around like him. :)
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      No...Not forever, because like the rest of us he is human and will one day die and it would take a sick in the head business man to use a dead person to promote there site.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      lol at above post :f_p:

Like he said, everybody dies.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      No...Not forever, because like the rest of us he is human and will one day die and it would take a sick in the head business man to use a dead person to promote there site.