2nd starting capital limitations

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      They won't let me sit in .01/.02 tables ? and i don't think there is a lower limit. I somehow managed to play yesterday for few hours on 0.01/0.02? but today there is no game i can join.

???
  • 8 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      for some reason only can sit on pound tables. crappy software.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there sinsas,

Ladbrokes Poker has just informed us that as of this morning they have changed the conditions for free $50 players regarding the bankroll limitation.

Now Free50 players can only play on GBP only 0.01/0.02 & 0.02/0.04.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Ingrid
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      Is there a time limit to obtain a certain amount of rake?

I had a 2nd starting capital on 770 and after some time they removed my 2nd capitaland left my account at $zero... Don't want this to happen again with Ladbrokes... Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bakoy!

Congrats on getting yet another Starting capital! Wow how many have you had?

I can tell you that you have 60 days in order to generate the $50 rake required to keep this free bankroll!

Have fun grinding!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      It is actually my 3rd 2nd starting capital... lol! lost one (as above) and still have the other one x4! =)
    • eezza
      eezza
      Bronze
      Hi, i didnt know it was possable to get a second starting capital. how do i go about receving mine? ;-)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eezza
      Hi, i didnt know it was possable to get a second starting capital. how do i go about receving mine? ;-)
      Hi, eezza.

Our second starting capital is unfortunately something that can't be requested.

The candidates to receive them are chosen within a set of ever changing criteria within a framework of relevant parameters by our marketing team, and should you account be picked out to receive one we will inform you via email.

Regards,
      Richard
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Yeah I got offered 2nd starting 4 times already ( not including the initial 50$ )

too bad I already had account in offered rooms twice, still it's awesome that PS do this.

And I think PS offers you 2nd capitals after few months of inactivity if you were somewhat successful in previous attempts.