This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd starting capital limitations

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      They won't let me sit in .01/.02 tables ? and i don't think there is a lower limit. I somehow managed to play yesterday for few hours on 0.01/0.02? but today there is no game i can join.

???
  • 8 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      for some reason only can sit on pound tables. crappy software.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there sinsas,

Ladbrokes Poker has just informed us that as of this morning they have changed the conditions for free $50 players regarding the bankroll limitation.

Now Free50 players can only play on GBP only 0.01/0.02 & 0.02/0.04.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Ingrid
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      Is there a time limit to obtain a certain amount of rake?

I had a 2nd starting capital on 770 and after some time they removed my 2nd capitaland left my account at $zero... Don't want this to happen again with Ladbrokes... Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bakoy!

Congrats on getting yet another Starting capital! Wow how many have you had?

I can tell you that you have 60 days in order to generate the $50 rake required to keep this free bankroll!

Have fun grinding!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      It is actually my 3rd 2nd starting capital... lol! lost one (as above) and still have the other one x4! =)
    • eezza
      eezza
      Bronze
      Hi, i didnt know it was possable to get a second starting capital. how do i go about receving mine? ;-)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eezza
      Hi, i didnt know it was possable to get a second starting capital. how do i go about receving mine? ;-)
      Hi, eezza.

Our second starting capital is unfortunately something that can't be requested.

The candidates to receive them are chosen within a set of ever changing criteria within a framework of relevant parameters by our marketing team, and should you account be picked out to receive one we will inform you via email.

Regards,
      Richard
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      Yeah I got offered 2nd starting 4 times already ( not including the initial 50$ )

too bad I already had account in offered rooms twice, still it's awesome that PS do this.

And I think PS offers you 2nd capitals after few months of inactivity if you were somewhat successful in previous attempts.