Please Help Asap

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board, please refrain posting in the General Poker Discussion board when it comes to basic, beginners questions. :)

I'll look into some options and get back to you.
      Ingrid
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

I believe that at the moment, only PokerStars offer a full fledged locally installed client for MacOS, but several sites offer either flash or java based web clients that will run through your browser.

Please be advised that in order to become tracked to PokerStrategy.com and earn StrategyPoints to increase your status level here and unlock more learning material, you will most likely be required to download and install the software using our dedicated download links and bonus codes, this can be done on any Windows operating system computer at either a friends house, or at a family members. It is only required for the initial registration and not during actual play later on.

Looking at the list of our partner rooms, I believe the list of room with web-browser based clients includes, but may not be limited to:

888poker
      Betfair
      Bwin
      Ladbrokes Poker
      Party Poker
      Poker770
      Poker Heaven
      Titan Poker
      Unibet

Please click on any of the poker room names to be taken to our overview of respective sites.

Hopefully this helps you, and don't hesitate to ask should you have any further questions.

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Rich for the helpful links/information. :)
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hi philiveyfan.

I believe that at the moment, only PokerStars offer a full fledged locally installed client for MacOS, but several sites offer either flash or java based web clients that will run through your browser.

Please be advised that in order to become tracked to PokerStrategy.com and earn StrategyPoints to increase your status level here and unlock more learning material, you will most likely be required to download and install the software using our dedicated download links and bonus codes, this can be done on any Windows operating system computer at either a friends house, or at a family members. It is only required for the initial registration and not during actual play later on.

Looking at the list of our partner rooms, I believe the list of room with web-browser based clients includes, but may not be limited to:

888poker
      Betfair
      Bwin
      Ladbrokes Poker
      Party Poker
      Poker770
      Poker Heaven
      Titan Poker
      Unibet

Please click on any of the poker room names to be taken to our overview of respective sites.

Hopefully this helps you, and don't hesitate to ask should you have any further questions.

Regards,
      Richard
      bwin (and other ongame skins) and PKR offer native mac os clients
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hi philiveyfan.

888poker
      Betfair
      Bwin
      Ladbrokes Poker
      Party Poker
      Poker770
      Poker Heaven
      Titan Poker
      Unibet

Regards,
      Richard
      bwin (and other ongame skins) and PKR offer native mac os clients
      Thank you for this information.