How long before my PokerStars account get tracked?

• eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Hey all, well I never had any problems with getting my account tracked, but yesterday I opened a PokerStars account, with PS's code and all, and while earned a few FPPs and VPPs, my PokerStars account seems not to be tracked with PS yet..

Does more days need to pass by, or something got bugged? :/

Thanks,
      -eXtremeACE
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there eXtremeACE,

If you have followed all the correct procedures then it can take up to 7 days for an account to be tracked. That is the maximum time and it will normally take place quicker than that.

To be 100% sure of correct tracking you can always contact PokerStars support on support@pokerstars.com

If you send them a mail asking if your account is tracked for sure - they will reply within a few hours.

Let us know what they say!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there eXtremeACE,

I've moved this thread to Beginners' Questions as I feel that's a more fitting board than Feedback and Suggestions.

I can see that your account has started receiving StrategyPoints from PokerStars now, so your tracking seems to have gone through just fine.

You can keep track of your StrategyPoints from the "Home" page.
      There's a small monthly overview on the lefthand side, but also if you scroll down to the "My poker rooms" part half a page down you can expand each room and check your earned StrategyPoints from PokerStars on a day-for-day basis as well.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
      Richard
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Thanks for quick help! Yes, it seems to work properly now! :)

Best regards,
      -eXtremeACE
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      :s_cool:
    • LewwyJ
      LewwyJ
      Bronze
      I already have a pokerstars account, can I get that tracked?

I use a mac so hardly any other site can accommodate me, and starting a new PS account would be against the rules :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LewwyJ
      I already have a pokerstars account, can I get that tracked?

I use a mac so hardly any other site can accommodate me, and starting a new PS account would be against the rules :(
      Hi there,

Did you sign up your account via PokerStrategy? If not, then no! Retracking is prohibited by PokerStars and cannot be done. And as you mentioned, setting up another account is against the rules and will most likely lead to them blocking BOTH accounts, confiscating ALL funds and BANNING you from their site forever.

Not worth the risk ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey LewwyJ,

We have made a post regarding Macs in the past, I will copy the information into here for you as well as a link to the original thread: Please Help Asap

Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I believe that at the moment, only PokerStars offer a full fledged locally installed client for MacOS, but several sites offer either flash or java based web clients that will run through your browser.

Please be advised that in order to become tracked to PokerStrategy.com and earn StrategyPoints to increase your status level here and unlock more learning material, you will most likely be required to download and install the software using our dedicated download links and bonus codes, this can be done on any Windows operating system computer at either a friends house, or at a family members. It is only required for the initial registration and not during actual play later on.

Looking at the list of our partner rooms, I believe the list of room with web-browser based clients includes, but may not be limited to:

888poker
      Betfair
      Bwin
      Ladbrokes Poker
      Party Poker
      Poker770
      Poker Heaven
      Titan Poker
      Unibet

Please click on any of the poker room names to be taken to our overview of respective sites.

Hopefully this helps you, and don't hesitate to ask should you have any further questions.

Regards,
      Richard

Hopefully this will help you out ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi LewwyJ!

I have a mac as well. It's hard to play poker on a mac. There are some websites (Matt listed them already) that provide mac software, but HEM2 doesn't work on a mac, PT4 does I think but then it won't read the hand history etc...

I installed parallels, I know a true hardcore mac user doesn't install parallels but it's sooo much easier to play poker now!

If you have any questions about playing poker on a mac don't be afraid to add me in community and I'll be more then happy to show you my setup!

RasTweet