fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.30, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.75) T:spade: 4:spade: 6:heart:

Hero bets $0.36, CO calls $0.36

TURN ($1.47) T:spade: 4:spade: 6:heart: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.92, CO raises to $3, Hero calls $2.08

RIVER ($7.47) T:spade: 4:spade: 6:heart: 7:diamond: 4:diamond:

Hero bets $2.20, CO raises to $12.50 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $11.34

CO is a nit 11/7 Af:2.1 3b:2.1. I suppose that the only possible hand is TT and less likely 77, 44. No possible busted FD in my opinion.
  • 13 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      If he calls halfpot being a nit he certainly also calls 60c. I'd bet 60c @ flop.

Turn is already very tough. We win from 44 but we are behind vs TT,77... Maybe fold?

Why lead river when the spades miss and his other hands still keep betting? I'd play river ch/c as played.

Not rly sure about ch/c or ch/f turn vs thisone.
    • fotakis
      fotakis
      Bronze
      Small river bet is somehow a block bet against QQ - JJ even they are not very likely.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Snap call.

And river lead doesn't make much sense so small unless you want to induce a shove which you did.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fotakis
      Small river bet is somehow a block bet against QQ - JJ even they are not very likely.
      1) Indeed they'd have raised preflop
      2) Why blockbet and minimize winnings vs them, than you let them better bet themselves
    • fotakis
      fotakis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by fotakis
      1) Indeed they'd have raised preflop
      2) Why blockbet and minimize winnings vs them, than you let them better bet themselves
      1) With just 2% 3bet it's very possible not to 3bet preflop with QQ-JJ.
      2) If I check on the river and he bets half pot what I would do? Folding to a shove is more clear as he will never bluff.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fotakis,

Missing huge value here in long run and of course not to talk about protection what's the main case here.

Bet the flop a lot bigger, bet the turn bigger and then bet the river (if not raised earlier). :)

As played
      Turn: Rather Bet/Fold it here cause you can't be sure how good your implied odds are, especially if you assumed his range being the range you put out.

As played
      River: If you are calling the turn and hitting one of your outs how can you ever even consider folding there? Doesn't make sense to block-bet nor I don't see how you can fold it. :( If you Call the turn then going broke on such a river -> which bring us to the spot with your play you should be playing Bet/Fold on the turn. I'd play Check/Shove here cause I went for the implied odds for my FH/Quads which I managed to hit.

Best Regards.
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Silver
      Villain can have a straight here. 35s or 98s

Considering villain raised the turn and not the flop a straight is more likely imo. Flopped sets will more likely raise the flop due to the possible flush draw. They don't want a spade to kill the action.

And given your small block bet on the river, I'm snap shoving a straight for value because your hand looks like AT or QQ+ to me.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      What we do on the turn? bet/call or bet/fold????
    • fotakis
      fotakis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      What we do on the turn? bet/call or bet/fold????
      It looks like bet/fold is better as the this villain won't raise with worse hands
    • fotakis
      fotakis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DailyDollarPro
      Villain can have a straight here. 35s or 98s

Considering villain raised the turn and not the flop a straight is more likely imo. Flopped sets will more likely raise the flop due to the possible flush draw. They don't want a spade to kill the action.

And given your small block bet on the river, I'm snap shoving a straight for value because your hand looks like AT or QQ+ to me.
      Are suited connectors in his preflop calling range? Not to mention one gapper and mainly 35s. Probably not.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      He showed up with TT?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      hero folded :D
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc