From A Free $30 To 2K In 3 Weeks

• cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      Hi everyone i joined pokerstrategy a month ago and took there quiz this gave me a free shot at a new poker room so i said i'd give everest a go.
      So not even three weeks back i got $30 free starting capital in my new everest account cueclubdub.
      i stared the first week grinding it out at the $1 freezouts and evgen some freerolls thrown in. I slowly worked my way up to a level i could play the $3 f/o and $2 rebuys. but my turning point was about 10 days ago i sattelitted into the nightly round 2 game which is a $30 rebuy game obviously my roll wouldnt allow for rebuys or add ons so i played it out with a starting stack and came 2nd for $750. tonight i won the 6:30pm $1750 gar $2 rebuy for $420 and that put my account at a proud $2,100 not bad from a free 30 bucks aye lodged only a mere 3 weeks back. I've heard of these type of grinder success stories but never thought id be wrapped up in one :)
      I guess i have a goal of well firstly getting the account to 5k and then up to 10k.
      in the small print it says i cant withdraw any of the money for 120 days anyway so i guess its a good saving scheme. i gotta say ive enjoyed spinning it up thus far i only wish i had blogged it from the start, but hey i promise I'll keep you guys up to date from here on. peace :f_cool:
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there, cueclubdub!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to our blogging section!

That's one hell of a flying start you've gotten off to!
      What kind of BRM will you be sticking to now that you have a decent roll going? I mean, it can be hard when you've only got the initial free $30, but now, you can play proper rolled!

I wish you the very best at the tables, and will be dropping by keeping track of your progress from time to time.

Regards,
      Richard
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      Thanks for dropping me a post richard. im playing well below my bankroll limits at the moment. as of tonight after another two mtt wins im up to $2,500. i play between $3 to $20 f/o and i play between $2 to $5 rebuys. i could easily afford to go higher but im busy tearing up the small stakes at the minute :P
      Yeah things are going well at the moment but when that downswing pops up i'll be ready plenty of threads on here to help me through the fruitless nights :) ok i'll get back to you guys with more news tmrw night. I'm being assessed by a backer with an eye to being staked full time to play mtts on an erray of sites so that assesment is tmrw night so wish me luck. fingers crossed. peace guys :f_cool:
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_p: goodluck with the interview
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      Today i passed my interview/assessment for a fulltime job being staked on various sites playing mtts. its a big step forward and hopefully the start of a career but all the hard work starts now. On a nother note i'm in profit up to 3k on everest and im also playing in the vegas final tonight so fingers crossed i could have a trip to vegas to look forward to. tanx for the interest Arkham i'm kinda new to this blogging business so bear with me. ttyl guys :f_cool:
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      So, I've started my job being staked for mtts i started off on a $200 roll per day with a max $20 f/o, but was quickly moved to $300 roll per day with max $30 f/o after my first week on the job i'm up $300 and happy with my start. I'm getting used to the new sites and the new regs but all is good. On other news my progress on everest has been substantial. I've since won two tenner rebuys 3 $2 rebuy and my account is sitting pretty at $4,045 from my initial free $30 . alls good in the hood i'll be back soon with hopefully more good news. peace :f_cool: