Help with Macs

• graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with this here so ill give it a shot. I live in Korea but I am an American. I want to buy a computer but I dont want any Korean on it and I dont want to ship it from back home.
      My question is, has anyone bought a mac, then changed the operating system settings to a language other than the native language of the country they bought it in?
      EX, I dont want to buy a mac then change to English just to have the important, hardware, software, network...., stuff to be in Korean.
      Any help would be great and thanks ahead of time
  • 2 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I don’t think there should any problem to change the language (do they have different keyboards in Korea?). I guess you can go to any app store and change the language on demo pc’s and see if it works fine
      (Settings -> Language & Text - > Language -> Move your language to the top of the list - > and relogin/restart or just restart programs and it should be just fine).
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Thanks Zamoda, yea thay have different keyboards but I really dont need a Korean one. Also unfortunatly I dont live in Seoul so im pretty much in a 3rd world country and the nearest apple store is like and hour and half away. I was just wondering if anyone had gone the same route