UTG ($93.31)
      UTG+1 ($50.28)
      CO ($65.89)
      BTN ($119.49)
      HERO (SB) ($50)
      BB ($93.41)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) HERO is SB 8:heart: A:spade:
      4 folds, HERO raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: 8:club: 3:spade: 7:diamond: ($3, 2 players)
      HERO bets $2.25, BB calls $2.25

Turn: 9:heart: ($7.50, 2 players)
      HERO checks, BB checks

River: 5:heart: ($7.50, 2 players)
      HERO ($46.25)?

1. What to do on turn?
      2. River line? I'm thinking about checking or induce bet coz he should have 7x or worse.
  • 7 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      You can't rly bet 4 value @ turn + he can float a lot on such flops BvB. I'd ch/c turn...

As played I prolly blockbet 2.5$
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello flekozub,

Turn: As long the guy even has enough of those 9x hands in his range I'd even Check/Fold the turn rather than Check/Call cause we wont be able to Call the river anyways. Betting > Checking.
      River: Otherwise on the river I'd just Check/Fold cause I doubt that there is much value by betting, only idea would be block-betting if we would be assuming that he is capable of bluffing. But then again, doesn't make sense to bet it small here cause he could just smell weakness in the sizing. So I'd just follow my plan and Check/Fold it here.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      hmmm surpised by the ch/f line.. Isn't this a board that gets floats a lot BvB? And is a Q turn better than a 9? We ch/c turn Q?

If he checks turn behind he shows that he got sd value and when we bet small I doubt that he is going to change an 8 or 7 into a bluff
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      hmmm surpised by the ch/f line.. Isn't this a board that gets floats a lot BvB? And is a Q turn better than a 9? We ch/c turn Q?

Well, it's either we Bet ourselves or if we Check then it's rather Check/Fold. The 9 completes a lot of draws and no point to turn our hand into bluff-catcher 2 streets, especially while the river is full of bad cards for us which we can't call.

If he checks turn behind he shows that he got sd value and when we bet small I doubt that he is going to change an 8 or 7 into a bluff

If you assume he isn't bluffing with 8x/7x then why do you Bet in first place? He has showdown value so he will Check behind, not many worse hands Call you anyways there while his range is full of those hands what actually did hit. So only reason to Bet is turning our hand into bluff by making maybe those 2pairs to fold.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      If you assume he isn't bluffing with 8x/7x then why do you Bet in first place? He has showdown value so he will Check behind
      I bet for value. Not as a bluff. VS 8x and 7x.
      When we check and he checks them behind (cause of sdvalue) we miss value
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      If you assume he isn't bluffing with 8x/7x then why do you Bet in first place? He has showdown value so he will Check behind
      I bet for value. Not as a bluff. VS 8x and 7x.
      When we check and he checks them behind (cause of sdvalue) we miss value
      Then rather Bet the turn. :)
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Oki