comeback

• mortal1ty
      mortal1ty
      Bronze
      Can I receive the $50 multiple times?
      No. You can only receive the starting capital once. However, we sometimes run promotions where our loyal members can receive an additional starting capital. In this case, you will be notified via e-mail.

could i get more info about this what does it take to get starting capital multiple times?
  • 4 replies
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      its random dude
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Yeah I got it, but it was totally random...
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      You can create a ticket and inquire about this.
      The people at forums have nothing to do with it...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mortal1ty
      Can I receive the $50 multiple times?
      No. You can only receive the starting capital once. However, we sometimes run promotions where our loyal members can receive an additional starting capital. In this case, you will be notified via e-mail.

could i get more info about this what does it take to get starting capital multiple times?
      Hi there,

There is absolutely nothing you can do except keep a constant check on your registered email account.

As mentioned above, any subsequent Starting Capitals offered by our marketing team are completely and utterly random.

Our Moderator, Headadmin and Customer Support team have no input into this selection process so the only advice we can offer you is to keep checking your emails.

We do have other Free Poker offers in addition to our premium $50 Starting capital offer. You can find them here

Please note that some of these offers have country restrictions so they may not be available in your country and as always, if you've already held an account at these rooms you will be ineligible for those promotions.

Best regards,
      Gary