Some questions for the 50$ Starting Capital

• JimmbObba
      JimmbObba
      Bronze
      Hello there.

I've passed the quiz, and have allso recieved info from PokerStrat that the money "is on its way".
      This is what i says under PROMOs on my BetFair account:

Description Status Pay out /Total Player points to collect Expiry date
      PS 50 FREE Running 0/1.00 2000.00 20-May-12

Are the 30$ starting capitol on its way? Or do I need to make a deposit to reclaim it?

And will i recieve 20$ when I make a deposit on 10$? (Do I need to use an Promo code for this?)

And last, Can i allso use the 500$ deposit bonus when I have allready claimed the 50$ free starting capitol?

It's a really nice offer PokerStrategy delievers. I am looking forward to claim a lot of points :-)
      (What can I use the points on PokerStrategy.com to?)

Sincerly,
      Jimm Hantusch aka. JimmbOb.
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there JimmbObba!

First of all congratulations on passing the quiz and welcome to the community!

Now then, let's answer those questions!

Are the 30$ starting capitol on its way? Or do I need to make a deposit to reclaim it?

You do not need to deposit anything at this point. $30 of your free capital will be transferred within 2 days of your completion of quiz and fulfilling all the required steps.

And will i recieve 20$ when I make a deposit on 10$? (Do I need to use an Promo code for this?)

Yes, the remaining $20 will be transferred to your account once you make a $10/€15/£10 deposit. There is no need to enter a promotion code for this.

And last, Can i allso use the 500$ deposit bonus when I have allready claimed the 50$ free starting capitol?

You'll also receive a $500 Welcome Bonus to play with.
      This bonus needs to be activated. Please log in at the Betfair Poker website and click "My Players Club" on the left. Scroll down the page and enter "BETFAIR500" in the input field on the right side. Click "Submit". Your bonus should now be activated.

If you have any questions about that First Deposit Bonus please contact Betfair support.

Hope this helps and that you enjoy Betfair!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • CutePanda
      CutePanda
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I passed the quiz and joined Betfair poker but have received only £12 or $18.6 instead of $30 as my starting Bonus. Could someone please tell me if there is something else that needs to be done to get the full $30 of the 1st part?

Thanks,
      Panda