$50 rake

• DoodyGe
      DoodyGe
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

First of all, I want to say sorry if I opened a topic in a wrong place.

I was wondering, as the rules of beginners $50 free capital says, we (the beginners with that money) have to make $50 rake in within 180 days or we should deposit $100 at least in the first 28 days.

All I want to know is that how do I calculate my rake percentage? I want to know how many do I have so far etc.

Could you please help?
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi DoodyGe!

Welcome to the community! How are you finding this?

Can you please reply with which Poker Room you are playing at and will see if I can help you from there ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • DoodyGe
      DoodyGe
      Bronze
      Hey, it's nice to see a reply so quickly : ))

I play at poker770 : )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem, always glad to assist :)

You can calculate the rake you have earned on your PokerStrategy Homepage!

If you scroll down to the bottom you will see our Poker Room list and it shows you what tracked accounts you have and what StrategyPoints you have earned at these rooms.

So if you click on Poker770 it will tell you how many StrategyPoints you have earned their for this month and the previous month.

At Poker770 you receive 5 StrategyPoints (SPs) for every $1 rake you pay. So to calculate an approximate rake amount, add all your SPs from Poker770 and divide by 5!

If you have been there longer than last month you can contact our CS team and they will provide you with the amount of SPs you earned for your play at Poker770.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • DoodyGe
      DoodyGe
      Bronze
      This sure helps a lot, thanks again.

So, in order to be able to withdraw the money, I have to receive 250 points from poker770.

And then I have to make a minimum deposit.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DoodyGe
      This sure helps a lot, thanks again.

So, in order to be able to withdraw the money, I have to receive 250 points from poker770.

And then I have to make a minimum deposit.
      Yes, you would have to earn 250 StrategyPoints (give or take) from your play at Poker770 to retrieve the full $50 bonus.

Also, you must make a minimum deposit in order to create a withdrawal option as you mentioned above.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hello.

That's interesting. My gf has almost 500 strategy points, yet she still can't access the higher limits on 770...

She's sent many emails to them, yet they haven't answered with anything specific, but that she still needs to earn more rake.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Hello.

That's interesting. My gf has almost 500 strategy points, yet she still can't access the higher limits on 770...

She's sent many emails to them, yet they haven't answered with anything specific, but that she still needs to earn more rake.
      Would these include Bonus Points by any chance? If so, they do not apply in this case and it would solely be StrategyPoints that count.
    • Schreder80
      Schreder80
      Bronze
      I also would like to know?
      I'm almost sure that I have earned about $80. I have about 2500 points770 and they go 30 per $1 rake. I can't play higher limits. I don't want to play high stakes, but I can't play normal tournaments (for $2 and more), but I'm almost sure that I have made more then$50 rake!
      And, how much time do we have to make that money possible to withdraw and play higher limits?
      Thank you!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schreder80
      I also would like to know?
      I'm almost sure that I have earned about $80. I have about 2500 points770 and they go 30 per $1 rake. I can't play higher limits. I don't want to play high stakes, but I can't play normal tournaments (for $2 and more), but I'm almost sure that I have made more then$50 rake!
      And, how much time do we have to make that money possible to withdraw and play higher limits?
      Thank you!
      If you've generated the $50 in rake/fees then please contact Poker770 support and they will remove the restrictions on your account.

You can also at this point withdraw your winnings if you chose to do so. To do this you must make a minimum deposit as mentioned above.

You have 180 days from receiving your starting capital to generate the $50 rake.

Kind regards,
      Gary