How long to receive strategy points?

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I heard if I get at least 1 770 point in a day Ill get 10sp, is that true? And how long will it take to have them show up on ps.com? Ive played 3 days in a row so should have 30 points but dont :/
  • 3 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      yes it is true, and it takes a few days for points to start filtering in. :f_p:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      I heard if I get at least 1 770 point in a day Ill get 10sp, is that true? And how long will it take to have them show up on ps.com? Ive played 3 days in a row so should have 30 points but dont :/
      Hi noz03,

Generally StrategyPoints are updated quickly. However, there may sometimes be small delays. The most common reasons for these delays are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control)

2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be updated

3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades, etc.

These are normal don't panic. You will not lose any StrategyPoints, your points will be recorded and visible on your home page within a few days.

I've sent you a ticket with further details regarding the allocation of StrategyPoints etc, please click here to access your ticket.

Best wishes,

Mark
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It's also worth noting that 1 Poker770 Point is not the same as 1 StrategyPoint (SP)

If you check at the bottom of your home page and click on the Poker770 drag-down button - it will tell you how many SPs you've earned there per day. If you earn less than 1 SP on any given day you will not be eligible for the 10 BP (Bonus Points)

Regards,
      Gary