This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How long to receive strategy points?

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I heard if I get at least 1 770 point in a day Ill get 10sp, is that true? And how long will it take to have them show up on ps.com? Ive played 3 days in a row so should have 30 points but dont :/
  • 3 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      yes it is true, and it takes a few days for points to start filtering in. :f_p:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      I heard if I get at least 1 770 point in a day Ill get 10sp, is that true? And how long will it take to have them show up on ps.com? Ive played 3 days in a row so should have 30 points but dont :/
      Hi noz03,

Generally StrategyPoints are updated quickly. However, there may sometimes be small delays. The most common reasons for these delays are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control)

2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be updated

3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades, etc.

These are normal don't panic. You will not lose any StrategyPoints, your points will be recorded and visible on your home page within a few days.

I've sent you a ticket with further details regarding the allocation of StrategyPoints etc, please click here to access your ticket.

Best wishes,

Mark
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It's also worth noting that 1 Poker770 Point is not the same as 1 StrategyPoint (SP)

If you check at the bottom of your home page and click on the Poker770 drag-down button - it will tell you how many SPs you've earned there per day. If you earn less than 1 SP on any given day you will not be eligible for the 10 BP (Bonus Points)

Regards,
      Gary