have it

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      This site is the worst piece of shit software i have ever seen , morons hiting every fucking possible miracle in existence. The dumbest site ever, no good tourneys empty tables full of degens, stupid look. Pokerstartegy do people a favor and cancel this shitty site of your afiliation people here dont deserve to be fucking ripped of even with starting capitals, i have made a deposit and i will only play 1k dep freeroll. and then DELETE!!!!!!!!

Stay of this dumb site
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      What happened here then Agiz19? Have you got much of a sample here?
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      unreal as i said, i have lost 100 euro today on cash games -1st f day ?( the sample isnt large just a great welcome 15 buyins down -didnt tilt or played bad----> luck -300% , dont have that problem with stars or ipoker...few sets into gutshots people calling allins on flop wih only a gutshot hitting worse hands making 2 pair vs aces and kings, few AK, AQ vs weaker aces hiting 2 pairs and flushes small pairs vs my big pairs outdrawn with their F 5% ....really bad i played on a lot of networks(cake, everest, ipoker, party, tilt, ongame,..) and never happened in every consecutive pot i played with a f better hand.

just saying maybe some of players are lucky there or whatever, traffic is bad, tourneys are weird i dont like it plus a fabulous wecome.
    • jr1ctx
      jr1ctx
      Bronze
      I kinda second him on this.... Its unbelieve almost all the time my aces and KK's get cracked... yesterday I got AA's twice, got drawn out and then I got KK's and got drawn out again... and this is all when I go all in or make a big raise pre-flop...
    • jr1ctx
      jr1ctx
      Bronze
      Just lost another KK's as they are cursed... I raised, guy calls and flops a straight .. I bet, get called all in..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Guys,

We all know that anything can happen over a short sample? Without a decent sample where you can back up claims of foul play there is no real point in coming to these conclusions.

Bad luck is common place in Poker. But if you think about it, if you are making to correct plays and getting the money in good, you will benefit in the long run :)

Hope things get better :)

Gary
    • jr1ctx
      jr1ctx
      Bronze
      I take my comment back,

I was just steaming, I lost mostly because I played shit.... I am optimistic and working hard and God willing, I will be good at this... =D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by jr1ctx
      I take my comment back,

I was just steaming, I lost mostly because I played shit.... I am optimistic and working hard and God willing, I will be good at this... =D
      It's okay to steam! Lol, I have done this myself a lot in the past ;)
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
      Jesus Christ guys, go back to school and learn Statistics or w/e helps your little minds to understand poker
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      Originally posted by Solovirs
      Jesus Christ guys, go back to school and learn Statistics or w/e helps your little minds to understand poker
      LOL at you.....
    • s3xas
      s3xas
      Global
      poker its not for you, because u are unlucky... bettter stop playing poker :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      PokerStars Tournament #555893402, No Limit Hold'em
      Buy-In: $5.00/$5.00/$0.50 USD
      714 players
      Total Prize Pool: $3570.00 USD
      Tournament started 2012/05/07 22:45:00 CET [2012/05/07 16:45:00 ET]

Dear 1-ZiZaZo-1,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 481.95 award has been credited to your Real Money account. + 30$ for KOs

NEVER will STOP :f_eek: