How to disable villain hands?

• 12 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      don't know the answer to your question but am curious to know why you don't want to know? At a minimum it allows you to check to see if the range you put them on is right. Personally I always like to check to see even if they much at showdonw (as holdem shows what they had).
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Not sure if this is possible or not but will have a check on the client for you later and see.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      just out of interest do some sites allow HEM etc to let you view mucked hole cards?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      just out of interest do some sites allow HEM etc to let you view mucked hole cards?
      Hem shows losing hands at showdown if they are mucked. I assumed it was like this for every site.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      Hem shows losing hands at showdown if they are mucked. I assumed it was like this for every site.
      yes sorry, I mean to ask "why do some sites allow...."
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      i dont think there is much they can do about it. They have to send the info to your computer that says what hand was against what hand in order for the software to say who won. As soon as its on your cpu then hem can access it.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by evertonroar
      i dont think there is much they can do about it. They have to send the info to your computer that says what hand was against what hand in order for the software to say who won. As soon as its on your cpu then hem can access it.[/quote

No its defiantly optional by site, with Ongame and PKR you dont get to see the hole cards afterwards in HEM, there is at least 1 other site I have played on too but I can't recall which one.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Hackett77
      i dont think there is much they can do about it. They have to send the info to your computer that says what hand was against what hand in order for the software to say who won. As soon as its on your cpu then hem can access it.[/quote

No its defiantly optional by site, with Ongame and PKR you dont get to see the hole cards afterwards in HEM, there is at least 1 other site I have played on too but I can't recall which one.
      oh. in that case all sites should stop it.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by evertonroar

This is what I think deep down, I mean I love that we can see them and when I play on Ongame Etc its really annoying but the fact it is its not really how poker is meant to be played is it.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      [quote]Originally posted by Hackett77

This is what I think deep down, I mean I love that we can see them and when I play on Ongame Etc its really annoying but the fact it is its not really how poker is meant to be played is it.
      Well actually by the rules you are allowed to see mucked cards, even tho in a live game this is consider to be bad etiquette its pretty standard for online play.

You also don't need HM to see mucked hands, you can just go under replayer on pokerstars/party and see the mucked cards in there.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      ^^^^^^^^^^^

ah I see, it makes sense now, thanks. I didnt know that about the rules.
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      When villain wants to show you their hands (at the river), how to you disable them? Because I don't want to see them.
      You can always try closing your eyes for a moment...