[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr Qq

• punta
      lost with QQ all in four times tonight X(

Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with Q Q
      Hero raises to $0.5, 2 folds, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 3 A 8 ($1.15, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.9, Button calls.

Turn: 3 ($2.95, 2 players)
      Hero is all-in $0.6, Button calls.

River: 6 ($2.95, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $2.95)

Final pot: $2.95
      Hero shows Qs Qh
      Button shows Th As
  • 4 replies
    • Amirapuato
      As played, push flop, you'll be anyway pot committed on the turn.
    • dallievas
      Why you raise so much from UTG,do normal raise 4BB+1/limper This time 0.4).Raise from UTG is scary for opps by itself ,no need any reinforcements. :)
      On flop you decided right from basic SSS view ,but should push here on flop because you already committed on turn(not much left ).Push as cbet adds some fold equity.Your cbet is pure bluff,so when you see that A on flop,and have some reads on opp (maybe he likes call raises with Axs) or just fell not comforting for you to push here, just play c/f,because formally you have trash hand.But remember, Ax is very often opps holding,but not always. :)
    • punta
      I now play 9 tables with SSS so No reads and the $0.50 was just one click to much on that table, as I also had AK on another table at the same time - which was sucked out on the river.

I have noticed of late that the tables I am playing there seems to be lots of raising b4 I enter, so the only hands I can play are AA KK QQ JJ AK .......... five hands, I can go for ages paying the blinds and never getting a hand. X(

Going to slow down with SSS for a while - I hit $30 profit this month on the 16th - thought I may get to $50 - NO CHANCE down to $14 now

Going to play BBS one night and SSS the other, for the next few weeks. So I better start reading up on the big stack stuff.

• xylere
      push flop as played