Just another bad session...need to vent

• DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Today I played more than 1500 hands. It has been a nightmare. All i am getting is cards like 63, J2, 42, 75, 10 5, J4. All freaking day?!?!

But I also got KQo on UTG like a zillion times, which of course I must fold. When i get to the flop, of course i hit nothing. If I hit a set, villain has a higher set. Something is very wrong with the poker room i am playing in today. I will probably play until the morning... It just makes me sick.

Combine cold deck with some bad suckouts and you have a pretty bad session...

When i get a good hand like AK, 3 people go all-in so I fold... And in the end, I would have won a 300BB hand, but have folded preflop. Makes me tilt. :) The more I play the more I am down, the more i want to chase the losses, and again...

I fold AQ to a raise...Flop comes AQ3.

Just now, as I'm writing this i am getting cards like QQ, AK and all players just fold to my raise. Cant extract value.

Ah well.

Maybe i will feel better if i vent a little.
  • 2 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      it does help to vent a little, if you're having a bad downswing the best thing to do is take a break for a bit and not let yourself tilt! hope ur swing goes upwards soon :)
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Thank you. I am still in the middle of an upswing, so I feel pretty confident in my game, but when the cards are not cooperating there is not much you can do.

I'm pretty sure i can beat NL10, i'm beating it regularly.

Now I'm going to bed. I finished my session. There is always tommorow.