This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just another bad session...need to vent

• DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Today I played more than 1500 hands. It has been a nightmare. All i am getting is cards like 63, J2, 42, 75, 10 5, J4. All freaking day?!?!

But I also got KQo on UTG like a zillion times, which of course I must fold. When i get to the flop, of course i hit nothing. If I hit a set, villain has a higher set. Something is very wrong with the poker room i am playing in today. I will probably play until the morning... It just makes me sick.

Combine cold deck with some bad suckouts and you have a pretty bad session...

When i get a good hand like AK, 3 people go all-in so I fold... And in the end, I would have won a 300BB hand, but have folded preflop. Makes me tilt. :) The more I play the more I am down, the more i want to chase the losses, and again...

I fold AQ to a raise...Flop comes AQ3.

Just now, as I'm writing this i am getting cards like QQ, AK and all players just fold to my raise. Cant extract value.

Ah well.

Maybe i will feel better if i vent a little.
  • 2 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      it does help to vent a little, if you're having a bad downswing the best thing to do is take a break for a bit and not let yourself tilt! hope ur swing goes upwards soon :)
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Thank you. I am still in the middle of an upswing, so I feel pretty confident in my game, but when the cards are not cooperating there is not much you can do.

I'm pretty sure i can beat NL10, i'm beating it regularly.

Now I'm going to bed. I finished my session. There is always tommorow.