WH ways to shove why are they so good???

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,i am wroting this,not because of 50,100$ for that position on leaderboard,its more LACK of profesionalisam of WILLIAM HILL,cause they announce the leaderboard and first day i was 5TH w 204 points,and now AFTER 5 DAYS,they get it all wrong and now they counted again,and now i have 186 or smth and i am 40th...this isnt cause i was gettin 100$ and now only 50$,its more about havin score for 5 days,and AFTER 5 DAYS,they have it wrong...oohhh...IT SEEMS that THEY ARE DOING their JOB very well,LMAO...
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sorry to read this janushr, have you complained to their support team about this?
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      they informed me about that they make some wrong calculations,but it stayed for 5 days,and now is different...how i can trust them that now is correct??i mean,its not rocket sience,but displaying wrong scores for 5 days and now turn it around,its LAME...and they are so much respectable,lol...there is other issues also,but wont talk it here...another topic...its not about money,if you make mistake,you make it straight up right...but FOR 5 DAYS???LMAO...thats my only comment...and i think i ll leave them alone,as i am completly unsatisfied there atm...