Bonus Release going down, why?

• dottyb
      dottyb
      Bronze
      I got my starting capital on Ladbrokes, and to start off with the release was 498 Loyalty Points. I played quite a bit that first day, 11 and half hours straight at GBP 0.01/0.02 blinds, came away with a nice profit and 79 loyalty points.

The next day i logged on, checked my bonus release status, and the required loyalty points had dropped to 494.60. Again i went to the GBP 0.01/0.02 tables, playing for about 4-5 hours and breaking even, taking my points upto 110ish.

Played last night for a couple hours, release was same, tables i played was same, made a bit of profit and got my points up to 143.

Just logged on 5 minutes ago to have a game or 2k, checked my bonus as per usual and again the release had dropped from 494.60 to 489.60.

Why is this?? I'm not complaining, i just want to know how it happened so i can capitalise on it. Help would be appreciated.
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi dottyb,

It does indeed seem rather strange that if you have earned 143 player points, which should be awarded at 10 per $1 rake, your bonus clearing only has gone down by 10.40 out of the 500 required.

Having had a look at your StrategyPoints from Ladbrokes Poker, it seems to align rather well with the amount of player points you said you have, so I believe you need to contact Ladbrokes Poker support to ask about the difference in requirement listed and the rate at which it is being reduced.

You can send an email to Ladbrokes Poker support by clicking on the link below here,

Ladbrokes Poker Support

Please let us know how it works out.

Regards,
      Richard
    • dottyb
      dottyb
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply Richard but everything is sorted now, they must of just been lagging. All my player points have been deducted from the release bonus, 75.04% of the way there.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice one dottyb and thank you for getting back to us :)

How are you finding Ladbrokes then? What games do you play there?
    • dottyb
      dottyb
      Bronze
      I'm LOVING Ladbrokes :D At the minute i'm playing GBP cash games, only 2 tables at once coz my computer is SLOW. I tripled the $50 (31 GBP) starting capital on my first day of playing there (94 GBP), but then had a big downswing, losing most of my bankroll. Now i'm slowly working it back up: i'm at 49 GBP (about $80).
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Glad to hear things are working out, and that you're still in profits!

Downswings happen to everyone, the true test is powering through them and lasting until variance is on your side instead of against you!

Keep us updated on how it goes, maybe you could even start a blog in our Blogging section to keep track of your progress through the stakes, and get feedback from our other members and make loads of important connections with likeminded people?

Regards,
      Richard