helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      its now :( :( :( :( :( :(
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Stolen?? How?
      I think you can easily report that.
      I heard of reporting steals from moneybookers and they got their money back.

Wish you good luck in this matter. Doesn't look nice, tho :(
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      The money is somewhere you just have to find it. Report it to Stars and Netteller and try to resolve the issue! I'm sure it will work out, if not joust threaten to give them bad publicity and they will come around :D
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      The money is somewhere you just have to find it. Report it to Stars and Netteller and try to resolve the issue! I'm sure it will work out, if not joust threaten to give them bad publicity and they will come around :D
      how? I talked to support, and they said their investigation departmant is on it. They couldn't tell me anything else.

Apparently, someone made a transfer to himself after hacking into my account. I have no idea what's going to happen.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Is your neteller ID stored on your computer or your emails? Because with them you can deposit money from your neteller account without even knowing your passwords.

Btw since when can someone deosit more than 600$ with PokerStars?

This is just bad. :/
      Hope you get some of it back. You can try contacting PS.com as well. Maybe they can help. (Ticket.)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      This is an issue I have been concerned with. What I have decided to do is not get netteller or instadebit but I use prepaid credit cards this way you can deposit 100$ on to it and if for some reason someone gets the # there is no possible way to get cash cause the card is empty untill I decide to reload it.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Is your neteller ID stored on your computer or your emails? Because with them you can deposit money from your neteller account without even knowing your passwords.

Btw since when can someone deosit more than 600$ with PokerStars?

This is just bad. :/
      Hope you get some of it back. You can try contacting PS.com as well. Maybe they can help. (Ticket.)
      1. how can people deposit money from my neteller account without knowing my password?? That would mean any merchant can just go and steal my money.

2. i did, dunno.

3. I hope i get it all back tbh. I really don't think they hacked my password, otherwise my titan poker would probably have been hacked too (yeh, nice that they send you email with password & login name, now that you think of it). My password was a strong one (of course I changed all passwords know) and I don't think it happened that way. Actually, security at neteller isnt safe, since my account was closed a few times before for no reason, and they said it was during the time i logged in myself.

I really think (hope) neteller is to blame here, since something went terribly wrong in terms of security there.

How would ps.com be able to help?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well how do you deposit? I just enter my account ID and my secure ID. There is no password required when depositing on pokersites.
      But I think that would be to unsecure. I'm sure that they look for the name etc. as well. (It was just my first idea yesterday.)

Hmm until now I thought that Neteller is more safe than moneybookers because they do so many security checks and they block your account if you login from a different country etc..
    • Masqb
      Masqb
      Black
      One person from polish community had similar problem few days ago. Somebody hacked into his FullTilt acc, depisited money from netteler (you dont need to type any pass ??) and than played some NL HU and lost almost all money to one player. As far as I know he's not able to get that money back. FTP support didnt see any chipdumping and Netteller just blocked his acc...

BTW he has static IP so im not sure if that netteler security system works so great. He showed us logs from FTP and there was one not from his IP (but also from Poland)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well I doubt that FTP blocks other ID and as the hacker doesn't need to login to neteller to deposit it has nothing to do with the security of neteller in this case I guess.

I really start getting afraid about my money. :/
    • Masqb
      Masqb
      Black
      Im using Moneybookers and there you have to type pass everytime you want withdraw some money. And Ive never heard about any steel from MB acc.
    • ubooter
      ubooter
      Bronze
      Yes, You need to type password and date of birth to confirm transaction when using mb. If You are using neteller, all you need is just account id and secure id.

helemaalnicks, did You scan your computer any anti-vir software?

You might have on your comptuer some kind of keylogger (Backdoor.Win32.Small.lu ?). Please, install counter spy, spy doctor or sth like this and scan your hard disks.

For your own safe, change all passwords on poker rooms, emails etc after scan, because probably someone know your all passwords (or just from email). That happends if you are logging to your mail from website and you store all messages there.

You should write to Poker Stars`s (if deposit was on your account) support and request a hand history from that day. Then You can see, that this person lost all your money with one guy(chip dumping) or maybe he has fun and just played and lost.

Sorry for my bad english,
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Masqb
      Im using Moneybookers and there you have to type pass everytime you want withdraw some money. And Ive never heard about any steel from MB acc.
      I heard of it alot more than with NT users.
      @Cirith If you play higher stakes you will need to move 5-digit amounts from site to site, you can ask Pokerstars to up your limits. 600$ is just the standard configuration.

Good luck helemaalnicks. If he transfered the money to his own account, it'll be pretty easy for them to get it back. He probably is from the Netherlands and/or has access to your computer (VPN/trojan or even physical). Because usually when logging in to NT from a different country your account gets frozen instantly. Since I'm travelling often, I know that problem very well.
    • cirusguti
      cirusguti
      Bronze
      Happened something similar about six months ago with neteller.

Found 2 transactions to a room that i didn't have and also found a deposit from a debit card in my neteller account.

i contact support and they locked my account.

after about 2/3 weeks they contact me opening a new account and after sending them a copy of my ID card they give all the money back on my new account.

Hope the same can happen to you.
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      such a sad thing to hear bout
      good luck with everything nick...u dont deserve this at all :(