NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($50)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($76.19)
      UTG+1 ($50)
      CO ($40.84)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: K:club:

UTG calls $0.50, UTG+1 raises to $2.25, fold, fold, Hero calls $2, fold, fold

FLOP ($5.50) 5:heart: Q:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $3, Hero calls $3

TURN ($11.50) 5:heart: Q:diamond: Q:heart: 3:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $5.25, Hero calls $5.25

RIVER ($22) 5:heart: Q:diamond: Q:heart: 3:spade: 3:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $9.50, Hero raises to $24, UTG+1 calls $14.50

Hero shows Q:club: K:club:
      (Pre 13%, Flop 91.1%, Turn 97.7%)

UTG+1 shows K:diamond: K:heart:
      (Pre 87%, Flop 8.9%, Turn 2.3%)

Hero wins $67.50

Is reraising smallish the best option here, thought of jamming but didn't expect to get called by anything.
  • 3 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I like preflop. Also flop and turn but I'd lead the river cause I doubt JJ,KK,AA are not going to check behind. As played I also ch/jam cause it seems equaly strong as ch/r. I also think he almost never has AQ (betsize)
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      It depends on your image...

1) if you're playing LAG deffo c-r flop, your perceived range is quite wide with many draws and he will just get it in much lighter...
      2) TAGish - the problem is you're OOP... I'm donking OTT because I think he will very often check back some draws (3 isn't really good card for him to barrel and he will very likely have to go for 3 barrel. However, if the draws miss he will have much less FE + if the draw hits he can't be sure if he can bluff it ...)
      So this is std chb for him imho with hand like AJs

=> imho donking OTT isn't bad idea because you will take the iniciative and it deffo seems more bluffy than donking OTR (you have no FE with ch/c, ch/c, donk) so you will never bluff...

So I'm donking OTT to get max value, with pps he will say "hmm he's on a draw" with draw he says "i got the odds" ) so np np
      + since he can put you on a draw he may VERY often raise you here ...

hope it makes sense cya
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Millsyuk,

Turn: Might be a good idea to lead out the turn cause if he has any kind of hand he is going to pay us anyways and we can pick the sizing ourselves. Also avoid him Checking behind with some draws there. But overall I wouldn't mind the Check either if you assume his range is mainly strong and those PPs which Bet the turn again anyways. Then I'd Check/Cal flop & turn and Check/Shove river.

As played
      River: But on such a card I'd rather Bet myself, not sure if the guy even picks thin value with overpairs but meanwhile he will most likely still Call vs our donk. If we Check/Raise then overall the sizing depends how loose we assume him calling us down, we kind of have the nuts. :P Might even your sizing be the best to give him room to hero-call with JJ-KK.

Best Regards.