Friends account 'deactivated'

• 10 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Ask your friend to send a support ticket in the "Help" tab.

TerrorBlade
    • DJG
      DJG
      Bronze
      Ok my friend did that, does it matter they obviously weren't logged on? because they can't..
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hmm.. Try filing a ticket on your account.
    • Felivrari
      Felivrari
      Bronze
      My father and my brother´s account got suspended too.
      Don´t know what´s going on. Support doesn´t answer the tickets and do not answer e-mails.

Better luck to you man.
    • DJG
      DJG
      Bronze
      Maybe they have 'concerns' like PokerStars do with making multiple accounts on the same computer. I'll try sending a ticket on my account now.

Edit: Ok, done, I hope they answer..
    • ulrixa
      ulrixa
      Bronze
      some of my friends account has been iniactived! can you tell me whats going on??

is it posible that their account reopen??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulrixa
      some of my friends account has been iniactived! can you tell me whats going on??

is it posible that their account reopen??
      Hello ulrixa,

You or friends would need to contact the support in this matter. I can only tell you that our support does not simply close accounts without reason and that your friends might be well aware of what happened.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • DJG
      DJG
      Bronze
      They reactivated the account and they got this message:

Hello, your account didn't pass our security check, according to our rules we may close any account that looks suspicious to us.

Does this mean they don't get the starting capital? This seems unfair because they sent in their ID card and for some unexplained reason they say it looks 'suspicious'. Thanks.
    • Felivrari
      Felivrari
      Bronze
      Totally unfair, the same thing is happening to me and my parents, according to this, nobody in the same family can use the $50 bonus here? Is that correct?
      If we live in the same house it´s obvious that the IP to create the account will be the same.

Good luck to us all here.
    • DJG
      DJG
      Bronze
      The family question had been asked before, in a TAf thread, and a mod said it was OK, as long as the quiz is taken by them.. So I really don't know what the problem is :/