NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($73.44)
      BB ($68.76)
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($36.18)
      CO ($81.07)
      BTN ($19.25)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: K:heart:

UTG calls $0.50, UTG+1 calls $0.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, fold, UTG calls $2, UTG+1 raises to $7, Hero calls $4.50, fold

FLOP ($17) 5:heart: 2:heart: 7:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $8, Hero calls $8

TURN ($33) 5:heart: 2:heart: 7:club: 2:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

RIVER ($33) 5:heart: 2:heart: 7:club: 2:spade: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $22.50, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows T:heart: K:heart:

Hero wins $31.52

I have constantly been iso raising this guy and UTG. Looking back at this I think shoving flop is a better option? On river figured there was plenty of hands that can beat me but arent strong enough to call. Also knew this guy was playing only one table and didn't think he would be able to call a shove for the rest of the money in his account with any weak hand.
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I fold preflop on his limp/raise... It looks pretty strong to me.

I doubt you have some FE when you raise flop so I'd also call there. Actually like the bet on the river cause he almost never has a good hand
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Millsyuk,

Preflop: Fold vs the limp/raise cause it's very often a trap and a strong hand.

As played
      Postflop: No point to Check/Raise vs his strong range, rather take the implied odds and reevaluate the further actions. And of course as long he shows weakness in checking the turn I'd also Bet the river, he would almost always Bet the turn with overpair/made hand.

Best Regards.