[NL2-NL10] NL2FR check raise flush draw

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      is it ok to check raise here , i was gonna fire a 2nd barrel and maybe 3rd to try get a fold plus i still had 2nd pair .?
      i called the 3bet coz of the funny amount of 3 bet , didnt wanna 4bet coz imo he would of called it as he was playing prety stupidly .
      1 more question , if i never had 2nd pair what line would have been best ? would it be the same line ?
      ( i dont think i bet enuff after flop , just a problem i have with the bet slider)

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      BU:
      $6.58

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:club: , 9:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.14, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.31) J:club: , 9:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.44, BU calls $0.22.

Turn: ($1.19) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.19) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $1.19

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of nines (Ac 9c)
      BU shows (Th 8s)

Hero wins with a pair of nines (Ac 9c)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think fold would be a little better pre-flop, since you don´t really hit enough times good enough hand to continue multiple streets. I like your c/r for value- I would have made it 0.5$ and I would shove that turn card. You might still be best hand, you´re folding out likely TT and he may call with draws+ you should protect your hand. Also river can be quite bad card and he may bluff you out

best regards,