This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2FR check raise flush draw

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      is it ok to check raise here , i was gonna fire a 2nd barrel and maybe 3rd to try get a fold plus i still had 2nd pair .?
      i called the 3bet coz of the funny amount of 3 bet , didnt wanna 4bet coz imo he would of called it as he was playing prety stupidly .
      1 more question , if i never had 2nd pair what line would have been best ? would it be the same line ?
      ( i dont think i bet enuff after flop , just a problem i have with the bet slider)

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      BU:
      $6.58

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:club: , 9:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.14, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.31) J:club: , 9:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.44, BU calls $0.22.

Turn: ($1.19) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.19) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $1.19

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of nines (Ac 9c)
      BU shows (Th 8s)

Hero wins with a pair of nines (Ac 9c)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think fold would be a little better pre-flop, since you don´t really hit enough times good enough hand to continue multiple streets. I like your c/r for value- I would have made it 0.5$ and I would shove that turn card. You might still be best hand, you´re folding out likely TT and he may call with draws+ you should protect your hand. Also river can be quite bad card and he may bluff you out

best regards,