This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$

• besalashvili
      besalashvili
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz more than 10 days!! than i registered in mansion!! but you support team has wroten me that they hadn't be abled to trasnfer the monay in my mansion! after this i have registered in 888.com !! i wonder when r u going to transfer 50$ in my 888.com!! thanks
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by besalashvili
      I have passed the quiz more than 10 days!! than i registered in mansion!! but you support team has wroten me that they hadn't be abled to trasnfer the monay in my mansion! after this i have registered in 888.com !! i wonder when r u going to transfer 50$ in my 888.com!! thanks
      Hello besalashvili,

The Mansion transfer was denied due to you already having an account there or using the wrong bonus code. Since we do not transfer money to 888.com I suggest you register an account at either Titan, PokerStars, Full-Tilt, orPartyPoker.
      [B]
      Be sure to follow the instructions in the guide for the platform[/B]

Best regards,
      SoyCD