hu turbo variance

• grindtolive
      I read an article of a pro player that hu turbo are the only format from turbos that it has near no variance.Exactly i read that his worst downswing was something like 10 bis which for him meant only two hours of play.How true can be that?I am allowed to post the article here?
  • 3 replies
    • wasy8
      lol would be a fun read. I play almost exclusively turbos and have definitely had worse downswings than 10bi, and I know all of my friends that play turbos have too.

At least post the name of the guy if you don't post the article, so I know who I want to:
      a) wish a horrible, horrible downswing on for running like god
      b) sending potentially good players to learn the game I play with the illusion of 'variance-free' grinding
    • grindtolive
      I think it was from Olivier Busquet playing 30$ turbos in stars when he started.I read it before 2-3 days,i hope i can find it to post it
    • 107e5
      Variance can be really bad. The worst thing is when you know you are doing everything correctly but nothing seems to work.

10 buy ins? Even best pro players will tell you that a downswing can be much more than that.

If he is that good though give him 11 buy ins have him multitable and see how far he can go if variance doesnt exist...