How is FL on PKR?

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi!
      Any limit players here who can tell me about the game on pkr? Lose? I checked in just now and there was no play, but I guess there will be some game tonight. How is the traffic then at micro/low limits?

Thanks in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ZeroDegrees,

It's a small site so you'll find less traffic for less popular game types. Hope others will give some input as well.

Ingrid
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Thx for answering Ingrid!

Well, it wasn't exactly rush hour on the limit tables. None open so far now at 9 pm. Luckily I'm an awesome nl player, so I could crush nl4 for 5 bb in just 800 hands! But I'm leaking chips there. Rake must be at least 10% and it seems I lose chips without spewing:) . Got an all-in pot of 4.24 and kept around 3.80. Phew, what a rake!

I shoved once and all folded. Thought there was a call because what happened was that my cards were shown together with the big blind who apparently had folded and the community cards were dealt just like an ordinary all-in. You pay man to see my cards, pay, give it. Had to show for free :facepalm:

The graphic is great, has a nice feeling, but it's really bad for multitabling and I don't think you can get a hud to work for more than one table, haven't looked into that.

I received a couple of tournament tickets and am looking forward to playing there. It's 'realistic' graphics and if you want you can pretend it's a live tournament. In short: fun and relaxing. At least as long you're in the tournament. Have played one tourney there but got kicked out by a relaxed guy who successfully calculated pot odds for runner-runner trips (he had a 3). That was not fun!

Cheers!

PS When I say 'cheers' I mean 'bye', 'have a good time'. It means this too right? Not only the drinking thing?!

PS 2: Actually I won 34 bb in 220 hands
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yes, cheers means "cu later" "bye" or "thanks" :)

Hope you're running golden! :)