$55.57
      BB:
      $87.12
      MP1:
      $53.10
      MP2 (Hero):
      $84.96

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 9.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, BU calls $1.50, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) 4, A, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.68, BU raises to $6.00, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.43.

BU 16/12/ 3.7 AF.
      FLOP>>>Call CB 40%, Fold to CB 20%, Raise CB 40%.
      Over 1.4K hands....
      Wow how do we handle this fella....
  • 7 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      he plays taggy so I'd cbet because those players have all PP's in their range and less Ax
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Evante,

Just Check/Fold the flop, especially when the guy even float a lot. We can't really 2barrel here and just one-barreling wouldn't work vs him profitable enough.

Best Regards.
    • Evante
      Evante
      Bronze
      Sir how do u react if u have aj? Or maybe even ak.
      He got a raise cb of 40%.
      Won't we will losing a lot of 3bb if we open 66-tt and give when we see any over...
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Evante,

Just Check/Fold the flop, especially when the guy even float a lot. We can't really 2barrel here and just one-barreling wouldn't work vs him profitable enough.

Best Regards.
      Even on this board? I think he can't float here with air... Since he plays taggy I think he has all PP's in his range which can't continue and such a good board for the PFA
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Sir how do u react if u have aj? Or maybe even ak.

If I assume him being a maniac and very aggressive then I'd just turn my hand into bluff-catcher and get value few streets from him by Check/Calling & reevaluating his further actions. Also balances our lines with bluff CBs.

Even on this board? I think he can't float here with air... Since he plays taggy I think he has all PP's in his range which can't continue and such a good board for the PFA

Why would you want to CB on such a board where an opponent has super low fold to CB and at the same time SUPER HIGH raise CB. He has a lot broadways in his range which is almost always going to continue here either by raising or floating.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Why would you want to CB on such a board where an opponent has super low fold to CB and at the same time SUPER HIGH raise CB. He has a lot broadways in his range which is almost always going to continue here either by raising or floating.
      Because total combo's PP that he has to fold is pretty high. He only needs to fold 40% when we cbet 2/3th pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Because total combo's PP that he has to fold is pretty high. He only needs to fold 40% when we cbet 2/3th pot.
      I would assume about ~57% (according my range AT+/T9s+/QTs+/KQ+/PPs) of his range is hitting there this board and I don't include smaller PPs. I included some broadways and Ax hands which he could be flat-calling. So it means with just this case it's just break-even (100-57 = 43% fold equity).

But if we now also take a look at his Fold to CB + Raise CB -> I see main reason to Check/Fold here rather than CB.