No reviews...

• 9 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey kruger,

Chances are that our hand judges have just had a lot of things going on right now i'm sure they will get round to yours soon but i'll flag this to the relevant people in the meantime :)

Have a nice evening

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kruger32,

The Judges will get to your hands when they have the time :)

EDIT: Just clicked your link above; when you are posting hands for evaluation the judges ask that the results of the hand not be shown.

Also when posting a hand it is always better to ask any questions you have and any reads you had etc.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      OKAY!
      Thanks guys!

@Carl:
      It's past midnight here... :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      :f_love: well in that case have a nice night/morning :f_cool:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey,

Sorry we missed your hand!

I see you posted many other hands at around the same time, so it's particularly strange that that one was left out seemingly.

I assume it's been overlooked by our hand Evaluation, and will notify them shortly to make a reply there if possible.

Thanks for posting your hands & hope to hear from you soon!
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Thanks for posting your hands & hope to hear from you soon!
      Just curious; why "thanks"?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Kruger32

I'm not sure why EuanM said thanks but I can imagine why though. If you post up a hand for evaluation it doesn't only help yourself, but it helps others too.

People will read/evaluate your hand, even if they don't reply, and every time a person does this his/her game will improve as well.

best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      :f_cry:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Yeah - thanks is for taking the time and effort to share your hands and thoughts, which is a fantastic way to contribute to the community, and is much appreciated. :f_p:

But of course, we have many hand evaluations posts, so it happens from time to time that some are answered in a longer time than others, if your thread hasn't been judged, you can feel free to bump it after a couple of days.

Always be sure to post your own thoughts about the hand, so the judge can align his answer to be directed at your thought process / line, for a more effective learning experience.

All the best !