This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No reviews...

• 9 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey kruger,

Chances are that our hand judges have just had a lot of things going on right now i'm sure they will get round to yours soon but i'll flag this to the relevant people in the meantime :)

Have a nice evening

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kruger32,

The Judges will get to your hands when they have the time :)

EDIT: Just clicked your link above; when you are posting hands for evaluation the judges ask that the results of the hand not be shown.

Also when posting a hand it is always better to ask any questions you have and any reads you had etc.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      OKAY!
      Thanks guys!

@Carl:
      It's past midnight here... :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      :f_love: well in that case have a nice night/morning :f_cool:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey,

Sorry we missed your hand!

I see you posted many other hands at around the same time, so it's particularly strange that that one was left out seemingly.

I assume it's been overlooked by our hand Evaluation, and will notify them shortly to make a reply there if possible.

Thanks for posting your hands & hope to hear from you soon!
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Thanks for posting your hands & hope to hear from you soon!
      Just curious; why "thanks"?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Kruger32

I'm not sure why EuanM said thanks but I can imagine why though. If you post up a hand for evaluation it doesn't only help yourself, but it helps others too.

People will read/evaluate your hand, even if they don't reply, and every time a person does this his/her game will improve as well.

best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      :f_cry:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Yeah - thanks is for taking the time and effort to share your hands and thoughts, which is a fantastic way to contribute to the community, and is much appreciated. :f_p:

But of course, we have many hand evaluations posts, so it happens from time to time that some are answered in a longer time than others, if your thread hasn't been judged, you can feel free to bump it after a couple of days.

Always be sure to post your own thoughts about the hand, so the judge can align his answer to be directed at your thought process / line, for a more effective learning experience.

All the best !