TAF free 50 in Pokerstars

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hello,
      My knowledge on TAF a bit outdated, but one of my friends who successfully plays NLHE microlimits wants to register in our site, get 50 free bonus.Only option for him to play on Pokerstars because he wants play tournaments and some zoom. He's gonna deposit himself and that 50 dollars would be nice addition to his BR. I have tried to read TAF materials today, but if I correctly understand no more free 50 on Pokerstars?( confused ?( ) Any chances this change in near future?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there dallievas,

First of all, thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

At this moment the available rooms for our premium offer are available to view here

PokerStars has been an option in the past and our available rooms change every so often. I don't know if PokerStars will be back on that list at any stage. However, there is still good rooms out there to choose from :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Thanks for quick answer.A bit disappointing news, you've plunged my back with a fork :D Other rooms not gonna work for him,actually I am more interested that he registers through us then he cos he plays more then me and :D I already have imagined how I became rich haha. And because he is member of few educational sites will be hard for me to seduce him.
      Thanks anyway :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      If you manage to refer him it could be very lucrative for you both :) If he is playing a lot of Zoom he would manage Gold Status every month very easily. Think of all that juicy TAF cash he could earn you.

For him he would have access to all our strategical material!

He'd be silly not to consider it IMO.

All the best,
      Gary