This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 25 squeeze K5s vs 2 fish

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $17.87 (71.5 bb)
      CO: $29.79 (119.2 bb)
      BTN: $17.37 (69.5 bb)
      SB: $24.75 (99 bb)
      Hero (BB): $25 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: 5:heart:
      MP raises to $0.50, CO folds, BTN calls $0.50, SB folds, Hero raises to $3, MP calls $2.50, BTN folds

Flop: ($6.60) 5:club: K:club: T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.25, MP raises to $8.50, Hero raises to $22 and is all-in, MP folds

Would you make the squeeze in this spot? I try to attack more these open-minraised pots because I expect weaker ranges from villains than normal. Also I have some high card value + high flush potential so it does not look too bad imo.
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      without any stats not :) . Only if he has a high 3bet% or if you have the read on him that he opens better hands more than 2x.
      The hand also doesn't play rly good + you will get calls more often since the 3bet size is less than when he had opened 3x+.

flop is good ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Preflop: Don't really see any reason to squeeze here vs loose opponent. At the best I'd consider just calling for the min-raise reason and having nice implied odds.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, we are of course going broke. :)

Best Regards.