This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sng'ing like a baws

• plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      sup yallll, i wont go into much detail yet, but ive been playing cash for 2 years ish, and now i decided to give sng's a shot. i just ran into my first taste of sng varience today so decided to make a blog :D

my cat :O

and here is how i have been getting on since i started sng's

anywhoo good luck grinding, ill let you know when im busto... peaceout
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hey and welcome to our blogging section!

How come you made the switch from cash to SNG?

That cat doesn't look very happy about having half a lawn on top of him(or is it her?), what's his(or her) name?

Seems you're off to a decent start, let us know how you get along!

Regards,
      Richard
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      "his" name is freddie :D i like to think i was keeping him cool in the hot british summer, however your probably right. he did attempt to scratch my throat that night ?(

Well ive played cash for a long time and was break even, and it got too me. i want to try something diffrent, although i find these are easier the varience already is getting to me. so thats something i will have to get used too.

ps, welcome to my blog
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      maybe starting a blog wasant such a good idea, :(

starting to feel the wrath of sng varience

• plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      well guys, i have no idea what my hem is doing with my ev, it changes everytime i look at it. so ignor it it isnt showing anything lol.

Anyway lets goooo...

:spade: POKER

well, poker has been going okay, ive been grinding the 1.50's still and had a shot at the 3.50's ( went very bad). Im pleased with myself though because i managed to grind myway back out of a downswing and i omly need 20 more dollers before i can have another shot.

I play alot of live poker (nl100) and last night i had a very bad night, ended up loosing £200, around 320 dollors. I had top 2 pair and got it in 3 way against a flush draw and a straight draw. I couldnt hold and the flush draw won the 700 pound pot, very disapointing but im pleased i got it in good 3 way.

:heart: Life

Well not much to comment on here. i didnt really speak about myself much in my first post so ill do it now...

Im 19 and live in england, ive played poker for a few years now and got into it the same way many of us did Zynga :f_mad:

I got a new job 6 months ago, i enjoy it but the people can sometimes be a bit irritating, but i guess you get that everywhere.

My job is called traffic managment, although it sounds fancy essentially i do the road closures / lane closures for motorway works and street works. ( yes im the one who gets you to work late).

I have 3 cats, freddie who you saw in my first post, jasper, and the late addition ginge. can you guess what colour ginge is? he lived in our shed for a while, so after getting him checked for tags microchips ect we took him in. the rest is history.

anyway enough for now heres a graphyyyy