sng'ing like a baws

• plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      sup yallll, i wont go into much detail yet, but ive been playing cash for 2 years ish, and now i decided to give sng's a shot. i just ran into my first taste of sng varience today so decided to make a blog :D

my cat :O

and here is how i have been getting on since i started sng's

anywhoo good luck grinding, ill let you know when im busto... peaceout
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hey and welcome to our blogging section!

How come you made the switch from cash to SNG?

That cat doesn't look very happy about having half a lawn on top of him(or is it her?), what's his(or her) name?

Seems you're off to a decent start, let us know how you get along!

Regards,
      Richard
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      "his" name is freddie :D i like to think i was keeping him cool in the hot british summer, however your probably right. he did attempt to scratch my throat that night ?(

Well ive played cash for a long time and was break even, and it got too me. i want to try something diffrent, although i find these are easier the varience already is getting to me. so thats something i will have to get used too.

ps, welcome to my blog
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      maybe starting a blog wasant such a good idea, :(

starting to feel the wrath of sng varience

• plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      well guys, i have no idea what my hem is doing with my ev, it changes everytime i look at it. so ignor it it isnt showing anything lol.

Anyway lets goooo...

:spade: POKER

well, poker has been going okay, ive been grinding the 1.50's still and had a shot at the 3.50's ( went very bad). Im pleased with myself though because i managed to grind myway back out of a downswing and i omly need 20 more dollers before i can have another shot.

I play alot of live poker (nl100) and last night i had a very bad night, ended up loosing £200, around 320 dollors. I had top 2 pair and got it in 3 way against a flush draw and a straight draw. I couldnt hold and the flush draw won the 700 pound pot, very disapointing but im pleased i got it in good 3 way.

:heart: Life

Well not much to comment on here. i didnt really speak about myself much in my first post so ill do it now...

Im 19 and live in england, ive played poker for a few years now and got into it the same way many of us did Zynga :f_mad:

I got a new job 6 months ago, i enjoy it but the people can sometimes be a bit irritating, but i guess you get that everywhere.

My job is called traffic managment, although it sounds fancy essentially i do the road closures / lane closures for motorway works and street works. ( yes im the one who gets you to work late).

I have 3 cats, freddie who you saw in my first post, jasper, and the late addition ginge. can you guess what colour ginge is? he lived in our shed for a while, so after getting him checked for tags microchips ect we took him in. the rest is history.

anyway enough for now heres a graphyyyy