free 50$- misspelled account name

• paradox142
      paradox142
      Bronze
      Hi, while following the steps to get the free capital at ladbrokes i accidentally typed wrong my account name ( wrote the user id instead of the actual account screen name).

Is there a way to fix this and write the proper account name in order to receive the capital?
      Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Ouch mate, hope there is a fix.. :/ Would hate for that to happen to me when I was receiving my first PS's 50$.. :(

Best regards
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paradox142
      Hi, while following the steps to get the free capital at ladbrokes i accidentally typed wrong my account name ( wrote the user id instead of the actual account screen name).

Is there a way to fix this and write the proper account name in order to receive the capital?
      Thanks.

have seen quite a few similar situations for people over the years...the mods here usually correct the error so you should be ok.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey paradox142,

I can't look into your account myself but I will get someone on the case for you :)

To keep your mind at rest, there shouldn't be a problem, just a simple edit of the username should fix it up :)

To help speed thing up you could also post the username you'd want it to be replaced with.
    • paradox142
      paradox142
      Bronze
      my correct username is : waterboat142

Thanks guys.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paradox142
      my correct username is : waterboat142

Thanks guys.
      Hi, we've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your Ladbrokes Poker account. Please click here to access your ticket.

Best wishes,

Mark