How safe is it to have money in here?

• Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Hey,

with my funds increasing in my Neteller account, I'm getting increasingly interested in how safe my funds in Neteller are?

Seeing I have a couple thousand $ in there, I'm wondering what are the chances of Neteller suddenly disappearing and my money with it?

Should I just withdraw the money and put it in a bank? But banks don't seem to be doing any better at the moment.

Should I withdraw the money and simply keep it at home in a safe place?

I need some suggestions, please.
  • 4 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      I'd put it on 7 black or is it 7 red, that's my lucky number, what could possibly go wrong :coolface:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi Tunatic,

In the current economic climate, I can appreciate your concerns regarding your NETELLER account. However, please be assured that NETELLER is one of the most trusted online payment systems in the world and as a UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) authorised company, NETELLER holds more than 100% of your account balance in trust accounts, which means your money’s always there when you need it.

For details regarding your account and withdrawal information, please contact their support team on the following email address:

pokerstrategy@neteller.com

Best of luck at the tables,

Mark
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for that reply, Mark.

Much appreciated.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      No worries you're welcome.

If you need anything else just give me a shout!

Cheers,

Mark