not cool

• davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      my friend rake many $ ,and now i get 60$ whit invite friends!
      now i want make cash out but i cant,and today i got messege from support,that i cant get money,why i dont get this messeg faster?i do all whit rules,but money i dont get,wtf?pokerstartegy just stole from me 60$ whitout reason,thats bullshit and that not cool!
  • 30 replies
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      how i can get free 50$,but i cant get 60$?i make here 3,8k pokerstartegy points!big rake under pokerstartegy,my friends make big rake under pokerstartegy and now you whitout reason just stole my 60$!!!
      i sent my documents here!
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Contact support and create a support ticket - they have not stolen it, most likely is a glitch which they will sort out :)
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      MarinaK,
      23.05.12 07:56: Dear davels36,

I am very sorry, you have been excluded from participating in our Tell-a-Friend promotion for security reasons. I am unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed.

This means that you are not allowed to request any further Tell-a-Friend payouts.

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

MarinaK
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Hmmm I think we're going to need a mod to come into this thread since that's a pretty vague reply from support.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooo good lucky getting that overturned. You have a very slim chance to none.

That is the security team bro, you don't mess with the security team. Even mods don't mess with the security team :P
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davels36
      how i can get free 50$,but i cant get 60$?i make here 3,8k pokerstartegy points!big rake under pokerstartegy,my friends make big rake under pokerstartegy and now you whitout reason just stole my 60$!!!
      i sent my documents here!
      Hi davels36,

I've sent you a new Customer Service ticket regarding your Tell-a-Friend account and you may access your ticket by clicking here.

Best wishes,

Mark
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      omg,wtf?why he cant say what is problem,why i ahve ban!
      befroe i make money he dont say anything about ban,now i want make whitdraw i get baned to payout! why he cant say what rules i dont complete!
      omg i give this site big rake and now whitout reason i can get money!
      and security anything about ban say just today whn i make cashout,''cool''
      how i can get free 50$,but cant get 60$?
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      now i hate this site! thats ty from pokerstartegy for me after 3,8k pokerstrategy points and i get here friends hou rakes good number.
      ty pokerstartegy!
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      omg,sorry for that i make some deal here!
      support give me the same answere,he cant say what rules i violations,but give me link where i can make first deposit bonus! cool ,i hope this site is happy after stole my 60$,better i will not tell my friends about this site!!!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi davels36,

I completely understand your frustration.

However, as I've received confirmation that your account will remain blocked and the decision will not be reversed, there is little more that I can do for you, with regards to your Tell-a-Friend account.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you've incurred.

Best wishes,

Mark
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      A well nothing you can do.
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      but why i dont get some e-mail whit information that my account tell a friend is blocked?why?when i get money then that is blocked?
      really isnt some way i can get some $,because i really fast i need $.
      can somebody help me?
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davels36
      but why i dont get some e-mail whit information that my account tell a friend is blocked?why?when i get money then that is blocked?
      really isnt some way i can get some $,because i really fast i need $.
      can somebody help me?
      As we have previously explained in your Customer Service ticket, we're not at liberty to divulge any details regarding the security procedures which govern your Tell-a-Friend account and you'll not receive your accrued funds. We'll now consider this issue closed and we'll not respond to further posts regarding your closed Tell-a-Friend account.
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      To davels36: Please behave yourself. Acting like a monkey on a forum is pointless.

To PokerStrategy: I think your policy of not giving information about why someone's account is blocked is just not right.

So yeah, none of this is cool. :f_mad:
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_o: Maybe this guy is raging as he is owed money and pokerstrategy is now saying he did something wrong now that it is time to pay up. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Or maybe this guy did do something wrong dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

god only knows :f_p:
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Or mabye he reffered the same person more than one time or something like that :f_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conquistadorrr

To PokerStrategy: I think your policy of not giving information about why someone's account is blocked is just not right.

So yeah, none of this is cool. :f_mad:
      Hi everyone :)

Thing is, offers and promotions to do with money are obviously facing a high risk of fraud attempts. I know nothing about this specific case so i'm not saying that OP is a bad guy maybe its a mistake maybe its not.

If the security team starts giving out reasons as to why a certain person has failed a security check that means that anyone who sees that info can try again and take steps to avoid failing the checks so really the policy of not giving the information is pretty good and understandable.

I know it can be frustrating at times, i myself failed the checks was denied the $50 starting capital when i signed up and wasn't given a reason so i know it can be frustrating and annoying and on the rare occasion that an innocent person somehow fails the checks we are sorry but the decision won't be overturned.

Thanks for understanding and let me know if i can be of any more assistance

Carl
    • davels36
      davels36
      Bronze
      then i dont have any chance to get some $?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Davels36!

As Mark said in a previous post your account is locked and will stay locked. So no you won't get money with the TAF system.

We do however have a lot of promotions in wich you can participate and get free money in an other way.

Regards

RasTweet