[NL20-NL50] NL25SH - AKs

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      VILLAIN
      On 35 hands villain looks rather loose and has 28/22 stats with 7.1 3bet. So that is 1 3bet in those 35 hands. 1/2 fold tocbet so far.

PREFLOP
      Standard

FLOP
      The question of this hand comes here. Cbet or not? What is his range in your opinion?

TURN
      I can't give him credit now for a non-pair so I'm going for a check/fold here. I was thinking be4 he acted about a ch/r if he bets 1/2p to let him fold TT/JJ... But prolly won't do it cause it's pretty optimistic. What do you think about this?

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1773141
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $8.57
      Hero (SB): $25.10
      BB: $31.10
      UTG: $49.77
      CO: $26.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with A :heart: K :heart:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $2.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($5.75) 2 :diamond: 5 :diamond: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.19, BB calls $3.19

Turn: ($12.13) 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $7.50, Hero folds
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

If you are CBetting in first place here then no way to just Check/Fold the turn. Either double-barrel it or just Check/Fold it right on the flop. You going to waste a lot of money in long run here if you just CB once while his floating range can be very wide here.

Best Regards.
    • ixdon
      ixdon
      Bronze
      TS, what the hand do you represent on the flop?

I think c/f is OK here, because you can't bet for value, and you can't bluff effectively here.

But I'd like to c/f on the flop.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

If you are CBetting in first place here then no way to just Check/Fold the turn. Either double-barrel it or just Check/Fold it right on the flop. You going to waste a lot of money in long run here if you just CB once while his floating range can be very wide here.

Best Regards.
      What folds on the turn that doesn't fold the flop? And how can we expect him to have a wide floating range?

Do you cbet flop in the first place?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      What folds on the turn that doesn't fold the flop? And how can we expect him to have a wide floating range?

Do you cbet flop in the first place?
      PPs?Ax floats or whatsoever. This kind of CB flop & Check/Fold on turn is waste of money, you going to lose a lot with it. Check/Fold the flop is must for you then in that case.