Poker Words that can be interpreted in a dirty and immature way :)

• 19 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      almost forgot:

Nuts.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Would be cool if you write example for every word in a dirty context. It's hard to understand some words not being English speaker.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by staktas
      Would be cool if you write example for every word in a dirty context.
      [ ] would be really cool
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I was walking down third street looking for some ladies when I spied a ten with a big pair. I built a stack when I saw her and knew we had to get heads-up. We turned and went to the river to find a good spot.

After feeling her out and analysing her tendencies we were definitely in the postflop stages. She gave me a premium hand (obv J :diamond: K :club:) while I felted her - soon I was on the button.

I knew I had to go all in but I was excited and didn't want to splash the pot. I got my big stack with the nuts in from behind and played poker. She became flushed as I went all-in, but then I spewed off all my chips. She sat out.

Later that night I sat alone and mucked my hand.

I think there's 24 poker references in there.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Congratulations Matt.

May I present you with this token

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Silver
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      I was walking down third street looking for some ladies when I spied a ten with a big pair. I built a stack when I saw her and knew we had to get heads-up. We turned and went to the river to find a good spot.

After feeling her out and analysing her tendencies we were definitely in the postflop stages. She gave me a premium hand (obv J :diamond: K :club:) while I felted her - soon I was on the button.

I knew I had to go all in but I was excited and didn't want to splash the pot. I got my big stack with the nuts in from behind and played poker. She became flushed as I went all-in, but then I spewed off all my chips. She sat out.

:f_eek: wp sir :f_p:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by MJPerry

[x] Sums it up!

You win.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Definitely could have got "floppy" into there.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      That's what you get when you let writers compete when you want wordplay...

Sweet one though Matt, I'll give you my voucher identical to the one Callum offered, too!
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      Flop the nuts. Suck out a queen. Get beat by a straight. Very gay.

In what other domain would you rather suck out on some hairy old dude that get sucked out on by a beautiful woman?
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Gentlemen, don't we all love our pocket rockets? They are hard to beat. The are great to shove to villains face. But be wary...

Sometimes, when you have already bent over to grab villains stack, jacks come from behind and literally crack your nuts while getting it all in.
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      [edited by fruktpuff]
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hehe MJPerry.. you forgot to check her behind! ;)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi danutz123,

I've edited your post as I felt it was a bit over the top and not quite in spirit with what we'd want to see in this thread.

Regards,
      Richard
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Get queens in position and shove all in.
    • Orion801
      Orion801
      Bronze
      Bob was looking forward to a good flop but it turned out to be far too dry for him to get his stack all-in
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Silver
      I had a couple of ladies in positon which instantly made me raise, a big king on the flop made me nervous so i checked my ladies behind, i turned and saw another lady, i was so exciting id never had 3 at the same time before, i checked to see if this was real, then a ten came along waking along the river, i thought i had the nuts , turned out i wasnt straight enough for my ladies and lost them, i was beaten by jack who was a massive ace, i couldnt compare
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      I had a couple of ladies in positon which instantly made me raise, a big king on the flop made me nervous so i checked my ladies behind, i turned and saw another lady, i was so exciting id never had 3 at the same time before, i checked to see if this was real, then a ten came along waking along the river, i thought i had the nuts , turned out i wasnt straight enough for my ladies and lost them, i was beaten by jack who was a massive ace, i couldnt compare
      Winner... :s_cool:
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Orion801
      Bob was looking forward to a good flop but it turned out to be far too dry for him to get his stack all-in