First Deposit Bonus

• petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      Hello, i want to hear your opinion about going and clearing a first deposit bonus onto a nother poker site.
      I am currently playing 6 $ sng's at party poker. I know that I still have leaks and I am trying to study a lot aswell,but I am not a loosing player. I havent thought about it before, but I currently have no rakeback at party poker, so it seems like a good idea to get a 500 $ bonus somewhere else. What do you think? What sites have simmilar player fields as Party Poker?
  • 5 replies
    • savage1981
      savage1981
      Bronze
      Go on iPoker. William Hill is the best for a 1st deposit bonus.
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      what is the traffic on full ring sng's there?
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, petersveter!

Last time I played on Ipoker, traffic was ok for 5$ SnGs- both turbo and non-turbo, but starts shrinking heavily once you move to the 11$s once. Day time especially. At nights, you get decent traffic for those. How many tables you plan on playing at a time?

Also, you might also post in here: Click so you can get more opinions and take the best decision. I think Ipoker is not a bad idea in general(of course skin depends). I was delighted with their FDB when I played on betfred.

Cheers!
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      I will be playing up to 8 tables at once. But i will be moving a roll of 1000 $ so maybe I should wait for William Hill because they have a bonus up to 2000 $, so i dont want to loose this bonus money. WTP poker has a bonus up to 500 $ and the same soft as party, so maybe thats fine :f_confused:
    • 107e5
      107e5
      Basic
      I am playing at Ongame right now and the amount of regulars on the SnG are insane sometimes. During day time sometimes you even get up to 7 regs registered on a table.

The bonus are good through BF but I wouldnt reccomend it as the games arent so soft anymore.