UTG+2: $7.04
      MP: $5.00
      MP+1: $2.95
      CO: $4.08

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, fold, fold
      4/4/0steal/49hands :f_eek:
      i just don't know how i'm going to get any value vs this guy being out of position

BTN wins $0.12
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

You could still have called and played postflop the hand. :) That's exactly what I was talking about, auto-pilot, robot play. :D Lets fold and wait for AA/PPs. :f_biggrin:

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      but what's my postflop plan? autopilot would be to call, i mean who folds AK preflop :D but then i couldn't find a reason ?(
      i'm still playing 17/14 which is quite loose imo :P

i don't know anything about how he plays post and AK is nearly bottom of his range probably... i could call IP, but didn't want to OOP
      and when i only hit 30% and don't know anything about whether he can even fold postflop i didn't see how i could play it profitable...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      but what's my postflop plan?

Do you think I am able to answer you this kind of question with just one sentence without seeing the board, nor any action nor knowing the opponent? :f_biggrin:
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      but the real problem is that we don't know anything at all about how he plays postflop...
      massive nit who has only opened 2 hands so far and got folds :f_mad:

what is our default line on Kxxr? c/c 3 streets, bet/fold turn and river vs missed cb? try a c/r on T98? i mean we don't have even one postflop hand on him :f_cry:
      i still would play this IP all the time, but OOP is eww
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      but the real problem is that we don't know anything at all about how he plays postflop...
      massive nit who has only opened 2 hands so far and got folds :f_mad:

what is our default line on Kxxr? c/c 3 streets, bet/fold turn and river vs missed cb? try a c/r on T98? i mean we don't have even one postflop hand on him :f_cry:
      i still would play this IP all the time, but OOP is eww
      I would assume he also plays nitty postflop and maybe even if doesn't hit just gives up. :D

I would most likely Check/Call and reevaluate further actions/streets/bet sizes, hard to say. If you once get some hands then just try to post them. :)

And yes, even Check/Raising is possible, especially if you have some draws yourself or backdoors.