DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $55.18 -
      BTN: $56.22 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 11, AF: 0.0, Hands: 116
      SB: $56.07 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 20, 3B: 5, AF: 1.5, Hands: 96
      BB: $156.74 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 13, 3B: 4, AF: 11.0, Hands: 120
      UTG: $20.21 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 0.5, Hands: 49

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with A :club: Q :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN raises to $4.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $3

Flop: ($9.75) Q :club: 7 :spade: 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.00, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($21.75) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $11.50, Hero calls $11.50

River: ($44.75) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $34.22, Hero calls $33.18 all in

Preflop
      I think that if I 4bet I give my opponent the opportunity to play perfectly against me (fold worse/shove better) something that is not going to be very profitable for us.
      Given his high 3bet OTB (~16%) I think that flatting becomes an option with my strong hands because of his wide polarized range (I would 4bet my weaker hands as a bluff).
      Ofc if I take this line of flatting strong hands OOP vs polarized ranges I don't plan to fold very often.

Flop
      Given the fact that I hit my TPTK and I expect villain to be quite aggressive with his range on this kind of board (he has 75% cbet flop), usually cbet his whole range I see calling as the best option.

Turn
      I think the turn card is one on which an aggressive opponent will continue to barrel representing the flush and also attacking my weak looking range. I would expect that when my opponent decides to barrel he is going to shove river as well so I call with the intention of x/c prolly any non :spade: river.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Preflop: Don't really see any reason to just Call while you don't even have a good sample here, maybe just dynamics and that's it. Nor I don't know the dynamics between you 2. Therefore I'd 4bet/Fold over calling and being OOP the hand. :)

As played
      Postflop: What makes you also think that he is super aggressive? So far as it seems he has 0.0 AF. :P What about CBetting for example? His range is pretty polarized on the river cause I can't see him even shipping with overpairs there not sure if even sets. Therefore as your plan was this then not much to comment, you are mainly beat by flushes from his range but either he has them or not I can't say cause I just have some stats on him (3bet doesn't count most likely for the given hands).

Best Regards.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      AF 0 is some HM2 fart (facepalm)

What do you think about my reasoning for preflop play that I stated above?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      AF 0 is some HM2 fart (facepalm)

What do you think about my reasoning for preflop play that I stated above?
      It might work out vs known guy and specific dynamics but rather vs unknown I'd just go for easy line and 4bet/Fold which should show bigger profit in long run.