Help Please! Advice/Strategy: Value From your Premium hands. Micro Limits

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      So as a Breakeven NL10 Player i've been analyzing alot of my hands I play and i've found out something rather alarming , I've not be getting much value(If any)for my Premium hands. Of course on the odd occasion of getting money it will be from a cooler. Can anyone give me any other ways to maybe get more value from them?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Xeonz123,

I have moved your thread to the relevant board.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Xeonz123,

I have moved your thread to the relevant board.

Best regards,
      Gary
      Cheers.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem, you stand a better chance of getting an answer here than in GPD ;)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hello Xeonz123,

There is no magic formula to just get paid off. That said, having the aggressive and spewy image will usually help to get paid off. Apart from that, using exploitive bet sizing, meaning betting your very good hands bigger against bad players, is also a way to get more money out of your premiums.

I think you would get better advice if you post these hands you think aren't getting their worth either here or in the Evaluation Board with as much information as possible.

Do you use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker? Both have a report that shows you how much you win with each hand.

Regards,
      Manu.