First 22k hands at NL25

• LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      I would be happy to get some feedback on my first 22k hands of NL25.

Some notes:
      - I started playing mostly 6max, was extremely nitty (stats still show it), but up loosening up a bit more. Playing like 17/15 now.
      - I actually switched from 6max to FR (lol) because I didn't like the variance and the games are overall less stressfull.
      - In a 5k breakeven stretch at FR right now, which has really brought down the winrate
      - Ignore HU NL50

Feel free to move or delete this if it's not in the right place.
  • 3 replies
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      wau! I think your stats are just perfect!
      Excellent position awareness and ratio between VPIP&PFR!

I think it's nothing to say here, you are playing your A-game and you're totally cracking NL25!

So the only thing which comes to my mind is [x] Move up

EDIT:
      meaning the both - FR and 6-max
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi

I would say...play looser. But that´s not everybodys style. On the micros and low limits nitty tag style is enough to make a nice profit, but on higher limits it get´s more difficult.
      So, what i would suggest:

Nl SH: tend to play stats like: 19/17 ATS:30-35 WtSD: ~ 25 / on higher limits even a bit looser.
      NlFR: your stats are fine!
      :D

btw: stats are just one piece in the puzzle. Do you post sample hands?
      If not, i suggest to do that.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar

So, what i would suggest:

Nl SH: tend to play stats like: 19/15 ATS:~25 WtSD: ~ 25 / on higher limits even a bit looser.
      NlFR: your stats are fine!
      :D

btw: stats are just one piece in the puzzle. Do you post sample hands?
      If not, i suggest to do that.r
      FYP imo. on micro-limits you can call any (single) raise with pocket pairs from any position, that (in addition to other hands that you don't raise) accounts for ~4% difference between vpip and pfr.
      So (imho) something around 18/14 is fine to beat the micro limits, while you learn to play better
      Also, ATS won't be _that_ high, since you don't have as many tags you can abuse at these limits; mostly you'll just want to play tight against the huge fish

and +1 at the last part. Just aiming for given stats will not help you, what you need is to post hands, but more importantly, join coachings and get private coachings