This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First 22k hands at NL25

• LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      I would be happy to get some feedback on my first 22k hands of NL25.

Some notes:
      - I started playing mostly 6max, was extremely nitty (stats still show it), but up loosening up a bit more. Playing like 17/15 now.
      - I actually switched from 6max to FR (lol) because I didn't like the variance and the games are overall less stressfull.
      - In a 5k breakeven stretch at FR right now, which has really brought down the winrate
      - Ignore HU NL50

Feel free to move or delete this if it's not in the right place.
  • 3 replies
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      wau! I think your stats are just perfect!
      Excellent position awareness and ratio between VPIP&PFR!

I think it's nothing to say here, you are playing your A-game and you're totally cracking NL25!

So the only thing which comes to my mind is [x] Move up

EDIT:
      meaning the both - FR and 6-max
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi

I would say...play looser. But that´s not everybodys style. On the micros and low limits nitty tag style is enough to make a nice profit, but on higher limits it get´s more difficult.
      So, what i would suggest:

Nl SH: tend to play stats like: 19/17 ATS:30-35 WtSD: ~ 25 / on higher limits even a bit looser.
      NlFR: your stats are fine!
      :D

btw: stats are just one piece in the puzzle. Do you post sample hands?
      If not, i suggest to do that.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar

So, what i would suggest:

Nl SH: tend to play stats like: 19/15 ATS:~25 WtSD: ~ 25 / on higher limits even a bit looser.
      NlFR: your stats are fine!
      :D

btw: stats are just one piece in the puzzle. Do you post sample hands?
      If not, i suggest to do that.r
      FYP imo. on micro-limits you can call any (single) raise with pocket pairs from any position, that (in addition to other hands that you don't raise) accounts for ~4% difference between vpip and pfr.
      So (imho) something around 18/14 is fine to beat the micro limits, while you learn to play better
      Also, ATS won't be _that_ high, since you don't have as many tags you can abuse at these limits; mostly you'll just want to play tight against the huge fish

and +1 at the last part. Just aiming for given stats will not help you, what you need is to post hands, but more importantly, join coachings and get private coachings