[NL2-NL10] nl50 Ako early

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello Gerv

I shoved here with AKo as villians stats were vpip/pfr/3bet/hands
      26/24/15.4/39 I felt he was playing super loose even though I only had 39 hands on him, do you think I should have folded with such a low sample size, also for him to 3 bet me even though I was in early position would show a strong hand? if his stats had been lower I would have folded. At what sample size would you have considered shoving?

Thanks Roo

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50)
      BB ($16.75)
      UTG ($41.42)
      Hero ($15)
      UTG+2 ($57.82)
      CO ($54.57)
      BTN ($43.44)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:heart:

UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2, fold, CO raises to $5, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $4.50, Hero raises to $15 (AI), CO calls $10, UTG calls $10

FLOP ($45.75) 9:club: 8:spade: 3:diamond:

UTG checks, CO bets $20, UTG calls $20

TURN ($85.75) 9:club: 8:spade: 3:diamond: 2:club:

UTG checks, CO bets $7, UTG calls $6.42 (AI)

RIVER ($98.59) 9:club: 8:spade: 3:diamond: 2:club: 4:heart:
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi :)

With UTG calling, there is a lot of money in case they both fold when you shove. It also compensates some % time you are up against KK or AA so all-in-all All-in! :D

What is also quite important is how he sees you on the table, with HEM you can see how you have been playing on a certain table (your own HUD displaying your table stats)

- Gerv
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi :)

With UTG calling, there is a lot of money in case they both fold when you shove. It also compensates some % time you are up against KK or AA so all-in-all All-in! :D

I like :f_thumbsup:

What is also quite important is how he sees you on the table, with HEM you can see how you have been playing on a certain table (your own HUD displaying your table stats)

My hem replayer shows all my hands but when im playing it shows the hands I have played at that table. I tried double clicking twice to get it on red but it shows nil hands :(
      Im generally playing around 12/12 overall and keeping my utg raises very tight TT+ AJs+ and only opening up slightly looser on tighter tables 88+ ATs+

- Gerv
      Also want to add that utg was playing 68/0 with limp call 86% 29 hands!!! :)